The GROUND Master 400 is part of ThalesRaytheonSystems’s
fully digital 3D air defense radar family. Designed to protect key assets to
forces deployed on remote operations, the GROUND Master 400 is the only system
of its kind to combine superior detection of the most difficult threats
at low, medium and high altitudes with an unprecedented level of availability
and mobility. The GROUND Master 400 has already been selected by 9 countries,
among them Finland, Estonia, France, Malaysia Slovenia, Germany & Canada.
GROUND Master 400
Complies with the latest European environmental standards including
installation in vicinity of wind farm for which this one will implement best
company sofware solution for effects mitigation.
- Digital Beam Forming
- MTBCF* >3.500 hours (*mean time between
- Operational availability > 99.9%
- One single package (20 feet ISO standard
container, 10 tons)
- Plug, play and operate in Network Centric
- Chosen and planned maintenance with
Did you know?
The GROUND Master 400 will protect the European
Space Agency rocket launch centre by the end of 2012.
- 32 GM400 have been already sold between
2008 and 2011
- The GROUND Master 400 can be delivered
either in a stand alone configuration and controlled and maintained from a
remote location, or can be delivered in association with an integrated
command and control centre
- The GROUND Master 400 meets NATO