Protection for cloud computing
Our trusted expertise and advanced technology make Thales one of the key players when working on cloud computing and cyber protection.
At Thales, we provide high-quality cyber protection for a global portfolio of clients, businesses and defence organisations. We ensure sustainable and reliable solutions are effectively carried out for Cloud computing attacks and threats. With a strong portfolio, we ensure that our Cloud OMC (Operations Management Centre) software platform provides your business or organisation the opportunity to build your own secure private Cloud, on which you can deploy and run critical applications securely. Thales's Cloud OMC will deliver:
- Secure VPN access and network firewalls for administering infrastructure
- On-demand templates which allow you to quickly deploy resources from a portal that offers you a wide array of templates with various sizes and operating systems
- Infrastructure hosted in-house or offsite and managed by Thales on your behalf
Thales understands the importance of cyberattack protection and the significance of keeping your sensitive data from risk. Our clients benefit from innovative Cloud solutions that meet the highest standards and security recommendations from Cloud Security Alliance, Agence National de la Sécurité des Systèmes d’Information (ANSSI) (French National Information Systems Security Agency) and U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology.
As a multi-cloud broker, we use multiple storage policies to adapt our architecture to meet your needs. Our Cloud solutions are compatible with all standard infrastructure services (Type S3, Swift etc.) and are deployable on premise in a Software-as-a-Service model or via a service provider.
Thales's modular CYRIS solutions provide security on public Clouds for your sensitive information despite multiple users, platforms and providers. Our CYRIS modular provides clients with:
- Customisable and real-time data encryption using architecture that physically separates security and network functions
- Multi-cloud storage policies that enhance data resilience
- Identity and access management that can handle and attribute different levels of sensitivity
- Multi-access gateways, enabling you to access your cloud storage from a computer, smartphone or tablet
- Hosting services via a service provider or in-house.
Collaborating securely among the clouds
BoostAeroSpace, the standard European services provider for the Aerospace and Defence industry, asked Thales to create a collaborative hub for all industry players. In 13 months, we created and hosted a highly secure SaaS platform hosting today over 900 clients and 8,000 users. The hub is available through a flexible “as-a-Service” model, giving users access simply via subscription and without upfront investment.