The U.S. military and critical infrastructure systems rely on Thales to protect and preserve freedom at the highest level, while safeguarding people, facilities and services at home. Our solutions strengthen national security and confront the risks posed by terrorism, organized crime and cyberattacks by leveraging artificial intelligence to make air combat smarter; heightened situational awareness for the armed forces; and operational security solutions to protect critical infrastructure. Information on our solutions are shown below and at www.thalesdsi.com.
• Thales supplies Helmet Mounted Displays for the U.S. Air Force, Air National Guard, and Air Force Reserves.
The Sophie Club is a community of users of Thales’ optronics equipment for dismounted soldiers. Members can share experiences, provide feedback, and co-build the optronics solutions of tomorrow with us.
Customers, including major internet service providers, banks, consumer technologies and governments, rely on Thales to build trust, protect data and safeguard privacy for complex digital interactions. Our capabilities in technologies, including biometrics and encryption, enhance security and convenience for people as well as secure software solutions to build trust and confidence with connected IoT systems.
Banking & Payment
• In the U.S., Thales produces more than 350,000 payment cards per day.
• The top five banks in the U.S. rely on Thales for encryption solutions.
• Six of the top 10 retailers in the U.S. rely on Thales for encryption solutions.
• Thales secures 80% of the point-of-sale transactions in the world.
Customers, including the largest global airlines, leading manufacturers and governments, rely on Thales to make flight safer, easier, more efficient and more enjoyable. Our solutions are creating always connected and personalized travel experiences, are redefining U.S. airspace accessibility for new types of aircraft, and are engineering on-demand air travel for future air taxis.
Air Traffic Management
• 99% of U.S. commercial airports rely on Thales technology to assist pilots during landing.
Customers, including the New York subway and San Francisco metro, rely on us to optimize urban mobility and create next-generation capabilities. Our solutions drive the future by developing autonomous trains for people on the move in the most congested cities and unique urban environments.
• 400,000 daily riders of the New York City 7 Line train rely on Thales signaling solutions.
• Nearly 100 miles of mass transit railway systems in the U.S. rely on Thales signaling solutions.
Customers, including NASA and Iridium Communications, rely on us to design, operate and deliver satellite-based systems that help strengthen connectivity, enhance Earth observation and off earth living.
Space to Connect
• Thales Alenia Space manufactured the largest LEO constellation operating today.
• Thales has created the most redundant, satellite-based in-flight connectivity network in North America (FlytLIVE).