Thales in Cyber
In a world where everything is connected and software-driven, unpredictable and full of opportunities and risks, the people we rely on, rely on Thales. These customers come to us with big ambitions: to make life better and to keep us safer. Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our architects design and deliver extraordinary high technology solutions. Solutions that make tomorrow possible, today. From the bottom of the oceans to the depth of space and cyberspace, we have over 40 years’ experience as a global leader in information assurance and data security products and solutions.
As a global leader in cyber security products and services, we have 5,000 specialists in critical information systems and cybersecurity design. We also deliver a unique range of high-technology solutions to meet the requirements of the most demanding customers — governments, institutions, large global companies and critical infrastructure providers.
This includes more than 50 countries and 130 enterprise customers who place their trust in Thales to support their digital transformation by assuring critical business processes and data security. The European leader in cybersecurity and world leader in data security, Thales Group generated revenues of €15.8 billion in 2017 with 65,000 employees in 56 countries.
Specifically in Australia, Thales has 40 dedicated cyber experts plus a pool of qualified associates located across Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.
The Thales Difference
At the heart of what Thales does is the belief that securing people, property and information ensures business continuity and reputation. Our depth of experience in information assurance and security also gives us an unrivalled understanding of the range of threats that Australian organisations face.
Thales is unique in the cyber environment because we design, build and deliver both bespoke and end-to-end solutions aligned to customers’ business and technology needs. As a leader in OT/IT environments and data protection, our seamless approach to services implementation drives secure outcomes for digital transformation.
Thales drives additional value to customers by helping them to align their vision and strategy, develop and justify business cases, skills transfer and more. Thales also employs best-practice methodologies and technologies to ensure the best possible outcomes. These include: NICE, Cyber worthiness and SMART methodology; audit and assessment; cyber security training; identity and access management; and Thales e-Security.
With global reach and experience in such a wide range of contexts and regulatory environments, Thales Australia can manage cyber security needs with unrivalled capability and experience. The key local markets we serve include:
- Large Enterprise, specialising in Critical Infrastructure
- FSI & Insurance
- Legal Government Agencies
Thales Australia’s cyber security solutions are specifically designed to help you:
- Analyse and manage cyber security risks across your organisation
- Develop training schedules to supplement the investments you have already made, translating technology investments into risk mitigation strategies
- Assist with your industry compliance requirements whilst taking you away from a simplified tick-box approach to an operationally sound and fully measurable framework
- Work with you to quantify what you can and should outsource (you can outsource security responsibility,but not accountability)
- Improve operational resilience of your systems and increase cyber security effectiveness by focussing on people, culture, property and information to secure both your corporate and operational environments
- Implement security by design to fulfil your specific operational and security requirements
Our approach is to bring you the best options to secure your organisation and its data, leveraging globally leading cyber security, products, methodologies, and an in-depth understanding of critical infrastructures.