Thales recognizes the essential role that close collaborative relationships with our local and global suppliers plays in the future success of our business and in the development of innovative Defence capability for our customers. Strong engagement with customers, SME suppliers and research institutions combined with technology transfer from our global business enables Thales to tailor high quality solutions for Australian and export markets.
Thales invites you to attend a series of Industry Engagement Seminars hosted across Australia to learn about and hear from our Business Leaders on forthcoming engagement opportunities.
- Adam Waldie, Submarine Key Account Manager – Future Submarine update
- David Eyles, Sales & Marketing Manager – Future Frigate update
- Graham Evenden, Director Soldier Weapons Systems – Land 159 / Land 4108 Lethality Program
- Dion Habner, Managing Director Australian Munitions – Strategic Munitions Programs
- Roy Spurway, Business Development Director – Thales Alenia Space
- Anne Munro, Global Supply Chain Program Manager – Global Supply Chain
- Michelle Richard, Director Regional Procurement – Procurement Process and Engagement
See below event dates and locations:
*dates may be subject to change