Innovative services from Thales Cyber & Consulting
- Understand the Cyber threat and the need to protect against Cyber attack;
- Understand the Cyber Security Model and how it works;
- Understand how to make your IT systems DEFCON 658 ready;
- Understand your responsibilities with regard to subcontracting;
- Understand how to let subcontracts using the CSM.
Thales understands the issues the supply chain face and through our partnership with Defence Cyber Protection Partnership have pedigree in the articulation of MOD’s requirements. Thales has a heritage in providing independent cyber security consultancy support in the most complex and security critical environments.
Thales’ unique methodology is based on our CVI experience with MOD and commercial partners helping them identify areas which could be exposed to attack.
- Establishes the effectiveness of the current set of security controls to mitigate unacceptable impacts to your business
- Re-invigorates the linkage between the technical and physical vulnerabilities
- Bespoke impact led tailored investigation to suit the business objectives and environment
- Re-prioritises investment decisions in cyber in line with business objectives
- Addresses the real-world vulnerabilities to your business
- More detailed consideration of human vulnerabilities than typical Cyber Vulnerability Investigation (CVI) tools
- Fast collection of detailed human-related threats to cyber security
- Prioritised recommendations according to:
- risk; and
- ease and cost of implementation
- Consistent, comparable risk scoring:
- across organisations/departments; and
- within the same organisation, after mitigation implementation, to demonstrate risk reduction
Very few organisations will be able to comply with GDPR without adopting some new measures and controls. A number of companies may need a major overhaul of their data systems and policies. Fortunately, Thales has the skills and resources to help your team understand the full implications for your particular enterprise and to achieve compliance by the time the regulation comes into effect.
- Expert driven: Our qualified privacy consultants will lead you through all stages of the process providing expert knowledge and insight throughout, and ensuring a clear picture of what needs to be done to achieve compliance is compiled
- Cost effective and timely: A short targeted work-package giving a value for money service providing you with the answers you need to put a programme of work in place to meet the GDPR requirements
- Risk based: Non compliances will be assessed in terms of their relative risk to both the data subject (“risks to the rights and freedoms of data subjects”) and to the organisation, such that subsequent improvement activities and work can be planned and prioritised in accordance with these risks
- Actionable: A clear and concise report will present findings and, if necessary, a road map that can be used to drive subsequent compliance improvement activities in time to avoid hefty fines
Thales cyber HealthCheck:
- Understands your fundamental business mission and how information assets relate to it
- Measures your cyber security capability against other organisations and industry best practice
- Discovers specific vulnerabilities in your IT infrastructure that result in a mission failure, and how to resolve them
- Tests your organisation’s ability to withstand common cyberattacks
- Deters and Detects security incidents, non-compliance and misuse of company systems
- Offers Continuous Improvement of Protective Monitoring and can be used to update and tune network defences
- Understands Situational Awareness and the type and source of attacks that are seen on your network
- Ensures Accountability of the systems to ensure they are used for business purposes and not for inappropriate or illegal purposes
Thales Intelligence Services (TIS) gives access to more insights than ever before, especially when fused with internal and confidential sources, ultimately allowing for clearer insights into opportunities and threats to improve and protect your people, assets and reputation.
- Reduces overall risk by creating a culture of proactive prevention and pre-emption
- Reduces resourcing burden by using our dedicated and experienced people and best practice processes
- Customer centred design approach, integrating with existing teams, systems and processes to ensure a smooth transition into service and greater stakeholder buy-in
- Access to the benefits of multiple specialist tools without training or system management burdens
No one knows when or where the next cyberattack will happen, or how serious it will be. But we do know that Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) can present a tempting and newsworthy target.Because IACS are becoming increasingly interconnected it is difficult to perform a thorough risk assessment across the enterprise as a whole. The Thales Risk Assessment Process (TRAP) was devised to deliver value and benefit to the customer while maintaining thoroughness and objectivity.
- Provides a prioritised risk profile allowing organisations to target resources in the most effective way
- Objectively compares your security to industry best practice such as IEC 62443
- Reveals vulnerabilities and suggests remedial actions
- Can be repeated when required to monitor continuous improvement in your systems cyber security
- Entirely scalable and can be tailored to suit any environment
We can’t tell you when an attack is about to come, but we can make sure that you’re ready for it.
Feel free to
download the files