European cybersecurity leader and world leader in data protection,Thales participate to the 12th International Cybersecurity Forum
From January 28th to 30th in Lille Grand Palais
At the Thales stand (B2), discover how to combine detection in real time and proactive search for cyber threats (hunting) thanks to Cybels Analytics, Thales' new solution, based on advanced artificial intelligence and big data technologies.
We will also present our capabilities in:
- Cyber Training & Evaluation
- Trusted Multi Cloud and Data Protection
- OT & IoT Security
- Digital identity
Also visit the stand of Ercom (A23), a company of the Thales group and its secure mobile communications solutions. To get your free visitor badge, click here.
Participate in our highlights on the show and join us:
At the signature cocktail of the partnership between Thales and General Electrics on the cybersecurity of energy infrastructure, on Tuesday, January 28th at 17:00 on the Thales stand B2
At the round tables:
- "Cloud Computing: How can we guarantee the security of your critical data? " with Olivier Kermagoret, Director of Critical Systems Management at Thales, Wednesday, January 29th from 11:30 to 13:00, in the Charles-de-Gaulle room.
- "Fusion centres: the end of SOCs? " with Fabien Pouget, Technical Director, Cyber Security Consulting, Thales, Thursday, January 30th from 14:00 to 15:30, in the Vauban room.
- "Passwords: the chronicle of a death foretold? ", with Sarah Lefavrais, IA Product Marketing Manager, Thursday, January 30th from 14:00 to 15.30, in the Matisse room.
- At the conference given by Fabien Pouget, Technical Director of Cybersecurity Consulting, Thales: «Threat hunting and data mining: combining different approaches to ensure effective detection», Thursday, January 30th from 11:30 to 12:15, in the Pasteur room
- At the plenary session given by Laurent Maury, VP, Critical Information Systems & Cybersecurity: «What technological and industrial agenda should Europe implement to achieve digital sovereignty?» , Thursday, January 30th from 16.00 to 17.30, in the Vauban room
- On the Innovation Lab of the Salon, with the start up of the Thales Cyber program at Station F
Detailed programme and timetable
And follow us on Twitter and Linkedln !