Thales's FBW flight control systems offer substantial benefits to aircraft manufacturers in terms of flight safety, aircraft performance and reliability. Flight envelope protection, reduced pilot workload, minimized aircraft weight, improved handling qualities and reliability are some of Thales's solutions key advantages.
Moreover, with its unique flight control system architecture and its unrivalled development and integration tools, Thales's value proposition features several additional benefits:
- Best availability and dispatch rates in the industry
- Simplest architecture, lowest complexity (fewer LRUs & P/Ns)
- Reduced integration cost and schedule risk
- Eased certification process
- Compatibility with various actuation technologies
Thales's proprietary tools system integrators to visualize and modify control law parameters in real time, even while performing flight testing, consequently saving numerous flight test hours and engineering efforts. Supported by automatic certified code generation, these tools enable Thales to deliver software updates in a fraction of the time, ensuring system certification on-time and on-budget.