At Thales we know the importance of what ships and crew ready for action at a moments notice. That’s why we work with navies around the world to ensure their crews and the technology they rely on are available when needed. The open seas are tough on crew and ship alike, so regular and active maintenance and upgrades are essential for maintaining operational relevance.
Working along side ships crew, we partner with you to deliver a wide range of support and service packages, as well as operational services and training.
- Capabilities Sustainment and upgrades
- Extended Services
- In-service support
- Integrated Logistics
- Traditional Spares/Repairs
- Updating of Cyber Security Level
Thales has gathered its knowledge, know-how & innovation to develop a new generation of support services to address the challenges of our military clients by integrating and using the power of digital within our offers. This platform, called Thales HeadLight, offers a single-entry point into a multitude of services.
Our Navy customers rely on us in Australia, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Finland, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, UK and USA.
- France: Barracuda-class submarine sonar CLS, CMT support, MINREM (Dupuy de Lôme), TRANSFOST and MATILDE
- Netherlands: Midlife Update Air Defence and Command Frigates
- UK : Sonar CLS; EW CLS
- Australia: MHC Huon Support and Collins submarine Scylla Sonar; FFG upgrade programme; Surface ships platform services
- Canada: In-service support Arctic and Offshore Patrol Ships and Joint Support Ships (AJISS)
- Egypt : Mine hunting Sonar overhaul contract
- India : Seaking Helicopter Sonar overhaul contract
- Indonesia : Surface ship Mid Life Modernization and refit contract for sonar, radar, CMS, EW components
- Lithuania : Hunt class reactivation
- South America: 209-type submarines Modernization programme with S-Cube TM sonar suite