Ground Observer 12 is Thales’ answer to growing demands for a light-weight compact Ground Surveillance Radar.
While infantry and special forces require true man-pack (light weight, small size), in border or civilian security applications high scan rates, easy netting/system integration and design-to-cost are prime issues. With Ground Observer 12 Thales - the world market leader in Ground Surveillance Radar - has created a package tending to all those requirements while also incorporating outstanding features of their high performance long and medium range Ground Surveillance Radars.
Thus the Ku-band, Pulse-Doppler Ground Observer 12 is suitable for a wide range of applications including battle field, border, coast and site surveillance both by military / para military forces or civilian users.
Surveillance in all battlefield spaces
- Battlefield Recce / Indirect Fire Adjustment and Protection of
- Borders or High Value Assets/Camps
- True man-pack for dismounted or mobile operation
- Fully autonomous operation in the field
- Digital Innovation for Battlefield Surveillance
- More than 100 systems on 5 continents incl. NATO countries