On Thursday, December 13th, in the presence of the Minister of the Economy and Finance Bruno Le Maire, Thales has been awarded the "CAC All Tradable" Prize at the ceremony organised by the French Federation of Employee and Former Employee Shareholder Associations (FAS).
According to the FAS, this prize rewards “Thales culture of engagement, a simplified offer and an excellent worldwide communication”*:
- Thales proposes to its employees to buy Group shares every 2 years.
- These offers are now deployed in 25 countries, addressing 98% of the Group’s employees.
- SharingThales offers are based on fruitful cooperation between General Management and the Group 19 employee shareholding associations.
- In 2015 and 2017, the offers were oversubscribed, demonstrating the commitment of employees.
SharingThales represents my desire to see the fruits of the Group’s performance shared among all those who contribute to it and I want this to be on-going.
Patrice Caine – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
* This prize is the 6th awarded by the FAS to Thales: 1st Prize - Category CAC 40 in 2005, 1st Prize - Category SBF 250 in 2007, Governance Prize 3 times in 2009, 2010 and 2012.