Space Symposium attendees consistently represent all sectors of the space community from multiple spacefaring nations:
- space agencies;
- commercial space businesses and associated subcontractors;
- military, national security and intelligence organizations;
- cyber security organizations;
- federal and state government agencies and organizations;
- research and development facilities;
- think tanks;
- educational institutions;
- space entrepreneurs and private space travel providers;
- businesses engaged in adapting, manufacturing or selling space technologies for commercial use;
- media that inspire and educate the general public about space.
Bringing all these groups together in one place provides a unique opportunity to examine space issues from multiple perspectives, to promote dialog and to focus attention to critical space issues.