Visit us at Thales' booth #515
Visit our stand to gain a scope of the latest in Air Traffic Management and Surveillance solutions for safer skies.
Join us and discover our solutions enabling safe, smart, efficient and sustainable airspace mobility, as well as new initiatives to adapt to the ever-changing needs of Air Traffic Management and Surveillance solutions.
Do you want to know more about how to boost and optimize your ATC efficiency, navigate safely, maintain situational awareness and airspace safety with an increasing diversity of UAVs, ensure safe and accurate air navigation as well as airspace surveillance coverage?
We look forward to meeting you in person on our booth!
ON THALES' BOOTH
Tuesday, October 26
- 10H30-11H: Safer Skies with Windfarm Mitigation, Thomas Delalande - Civil Radars Operational Business Development - Thales
- 11H-11H30: Safe & Secure UAS Airspace Integration - Olivier Rea, UTM Product Line Manager - Airspace Mobility Solutions
- 11H30-12H: Optimizing Air Traffic Flow Management, Anaelle Le Mentec, Digital Aviation Product Line Manager - Airspace Mobility Solutions
- 14H-14H30: Secure take-off & landing – drone detection and the Gamekeeper holographic radar, Dominic Walker, CEO Aveillant, a Thales company
- 14H30-15H: Saving Time & Money with UAS-based NavAids Inspections & Calibration, Veronica Catany - Canard Drone
- 15H-15H30: Enabling your future navigation with the new generation of Navigation Aids, Massimiliano Ferla, Navigation Product Line Manager, Airspace Mobility Solutions
- 15H30-16H: Safety in ATM - Christophe Wowk, Technical Director - Airspace Mobility Solutions
- 16H-16H30: New TopSky - ATC, Philippe Bochet, ATC Product Line Director, Airspace Mobility Solutions
Wednesday, October 27
- 11H-11H30: Cybersecurity, Philippe Jasselin, ATM Cyber-security project director - Airspace Mobility Solutions
- 11H30-12H: Enabling your future navigation with the new generation of Navigation Aids, Massimiliano Ferla, Navigation Product Line Manager, Airspace Mobility Solutions
- 14H-14H30: Deception technology, a quick win to augment your cybersecurity resilience, François Couderc, Security and Cybersecurity Business Development Manager - Thales Canada
- 14H30-15H: Seconds count with the new 2 in 1 meta sensor for Air Surveillance (RSM NG- latest digital secondary radar), Vincent Moro, ATC Radar Product Line Manager – Civil Radars Thales
- 15H-15H30: Advanced ADS-B & WAM Surveillance - Holger Neufeldt, Product Design Authority/Product Line Architect - Airspace Mobility Solutions
IN THE THEATERS
Tuesday, October 26 - 14H10 to 14H30 - Wing ATM Theater
Getting ready for flexible, open, safe & secure ATM: How new technology, Innovative Business Models and Regulation shape the future of ATM?
Christian Rivierre, VP Airspace Mobility Solutions
Tuesday, October 26 - 14H30 to 14H50 - Wing ATM Theater
Greener Aviation: towards more eco-friendly operations
Benjamin Binet, VP Strategy Airspace Mobility Solutions
Wednesday, October 27 - 10H15 to 11H - FABEC Ops Theater
Dynamic cross-border air traffic management programme a pioneer in the cross-border air traffic cooperation by Estonian ANS and Fintraffic ANS.
Raine Luojus, Chief Executive Officer at Fintraffic Air Navigation Services Ltd
Bruno Ayral, ATC Product Line Director Airspace Mobility Solutions
Wednesday, October 27 - 15H to 15H20 - Tower Theater
Holographic Radar as a Key Element of Drone Protection at Airports
Dominic Walker, CEO Aveillant
World ATM Congress is the world’s largest international air traffic management (ATM) exhibition and conference.
World ATM Congress is a Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO) partnership with the Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA). We bring together the world’s leading product developers, experts, stakeholders, and air navigation service providers (ANSPs). Aviation thought leaders gather for three days of conference sessions, product demonstrations and launches, contract closures and educational and networking opportunities in Madrid, Spain.