- The upshot of installing the best possible IFEC technology is that airlines can derive more revenue, either by selling connectivity or offering ancillary products and travel services through state- of-the-art IFEC system.
- The Rafale is the most advanced combat aircraft of its generation.
- Whilst within the organisation, our people are quite comfortable with the pronunciation; to many it is a conundrum worthy of the Greek philosopher with whom the company shares its name.
Protecting the planet is everybody's business. Thales is fully engaged in the movement, working alongside all the other stakeholders in the air transport sector to limit the industry's environmental footprint.
- European airspace will be better defended than ever before thanks to sophisticated command and control software, which will bolster the military airpower of NATO countries at a time of increasing international tension.
- Operators of public transport systems across the world are always on the lookout for ways to improve passenger experience while keeping costs under control and maintaining efficiency.
- Disaster relief is no longer limited to food, water, medication and evacuation. In the wake of large scale incidents, technology is proving to be a vital ally, as expert and author Patrick Meier explains in his latest book.
Winning oil and gas is a tough business and security is a growing challenge, both for physical assets and in the digital landscape. How will innovative technology be part of the answer?
- From Academy Awards to iconic moments, the history of one of the world’s best known lens manufacturers reflects some of the most pivotal moments of our lives.
Pacemakers, handguns, fighter jet parts, windpipes, inflatable flowers, shoe insoles, dolls based on photos – these are just a few of the things currently being printed around the world with innovative technology that could change our world.
- The Gotthard tunnel is due to open in 2016 and will be the longest rail tunnel in the world. Thales technology will keep trains rolling from end to end.