22 OCTOBER 2019 I NEW DELHI
Thales has joined hands with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) to organise an event* on the theme ‘Smart Safe Secure Skies’ on 22 October 2019 at Le Meridien, New Delhi. This event, focussing on the civilian market, seeks to bring together all key air space stakeholders to discuss and share views on how they see the evolution of air space safety and efficiency; how digital technologies and new products/services can impact air space safety and efficiency.
The event would have plenary sessions with varied speakers from the industry in India with case studies from countries like Australia (Air Services). Thales would also have a dedicated marketplace (demos) on the sidelines of the conference – showcasing the seamless journey of the passenger from the time of booking the travel, entering the airport, taking the flight and reaching the destination.
Some of the topics to be delved on at this event include dynamic Indian civil aviation market, operations efficiency between airlines, airports and ANSPs, ensuring smart safe secure skies, smart secure airports and staying connected in the sky, among others.
In line with Smart Safe Secure Skies 2019, we will be showcasing some of these solutions in the dedicated demo area. You can find list of these demos below:
- ECOsystem UTM: Airspace management dedicated web portal for national authorities to manage the presence of drones in the airspace
- SOARIZON®: Digital platform designed to simplify drone operations by enabling users to register their drone missions
- Holoport: Augmented Reality Tower Operations
- Live Face Identification System (LFIS) Watch: LIVE Face detection in a crowd in real-time
- Biometric Boarding: Seamless flight on-boarding using facial authentication
- Airport Passenger In-Flow Management: Prediction tool to support decision-making to optimize resource allocations and point out impacted flights