B. Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
12 years of experience in various domains like Aviation, Oil & Gas, Power and Ground Transportation business lines
Leading a team of 20 multi-talented Engineers with domain experiences in Software Development & Testing, Embedded Design, VLSI and Electrical and Mechanical Design Development & Deployment
Why did you choose this career path?
After working in Aviation and Oil & Gas markets for more than 7 years, I found that Ground Transportation has good scope of technological development and I love to associate myself with such sectors which continuously challenge and demand high creativity and detail.
Tell us about the highlights in your career with Thales.
Here are few career highlights that I can share safely:
- I took the challenge of creating and developing successfully the V&V department in Thales’ application centre in India with a team of 21 talented engineers
- I was among the young leaders in India who got the chance to meet with our Group CEO Mr Patrice Caine (when he visited India in March 2018) and exchange ideas on one-to-one basis
- Professional Growth: Got acknowledged for my work and promoted to V&V Manager from Team Leader in a short span of time
- One of my dream projects “Adapt a Village” got selected as a CSR idea from Thales in India
What are the major challenges you face in your job today?
- Cost reduction in production
- Market adaptability and evaluation in India
I look forward to developing myself professionally in various business lines at Thales and hone my leadership skills.
Why should one consider a career with Thales?
With three years of my association with Thales, I can say:
- Thales provides correct environment and culture to develop as a professional and also to nurture your talents
- Thales has a broad-minded culture – higher management takes keen interest in developing individuals who are talented and also promote the deserving candidates
- Thales has more “leaders” with great examples and less “managers”