From helping cities and critical infrastructures become safer and smarter, to securing global financial markets and protecting sensitive data, to keeping security forces connected on critical missions, we ensure integrity of the technologies that keep our world moving, staying one step ahead of all forms of digital threat and enhancing life for all.
As a major European leader in cybersecurity and worldwide leader in data security, Thales is proud to participate to the 11th International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC), a key European event for security and digital trust professionals. FIC 2019 takes place in Lille, France, 22nd –23rd January 2019.
Combining a unique diversity of expertise, our team at stand B2 will be pleased to talk to you about our Big Analytics capabilities for your cybersecurity, as well as our solutions:
- Expertise: consulting, training and simulation
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Operations including our trusted probe
- Conférence by Pierre ANSEL, VP Cybersecurity - 22 January, 3:30pm
"And you, how would you have managed a major incident in your IT ?"
Lessons learnt on a carefully prepared financial fraud
- Workshop with Fabrice Hatteville, Technical manager, Threat Intelligence, 23 January, 11:30am
“Cyber threat intelligence: the danger of illusion”
- Workshop with Olivier Kermagoret - Critical systems Outsourcing Director - 23 January, 3:00pm
« CyberSecurity: choosing a public cloud service provider »
- Signed by Arnaud Le Dez, COMCYBER Officer who presents his book
« Tactique Cyber, réflexions sur le combat numérique »
- Thales HR team will also be available in the special job corner of the Thales stand to discuss career opportunities with Thales in the field of cybersecurity.
- Innovation Lab and Cyber Escape Room (Stand E29):
Discover the start-up projects of our Cyber@StationF program, whose technologies bring solutions to the cybersecurity market.
Cyber Escape Room: a 10-minute game to test your cyber knowledge and skills. Open on 22 and 23 January, 9:00am to 6:00pm.