A maritime transport services company called on Thales to revamp the port logistics application that it runs in SaaS mode. The native cloud solution implemented by Thales relies extensively on AWS PaaS services for development and production in DevSecOps mode.
- Drastically reduce IT production costs;
- Rapidly redevelop the core application to establish a market leadership position in a fiercely competitive environment (time to market);
- Eliminate technology debt;
- Make production more agile, with automatic deployment, autoscaling and auto repair.
- Design and development of the software solution via a UX Design approach;
- Operation in Agile mode with the customer’s product owners;
- Construction and operation of the platform, based on Amazon Web Services;
- DevSecOps approach to software development and evolutions and secure outsourcing on a public cloud;
- Sharing of APIs with partners, while ensuring confidentiality of data.
- Reduction in production release lead times (time to market);
- 50% reduction in purchase, deployment and running costs of applications (TCO);
- Automated deployment and scale-up of applications (scalability);
- Native support for disaster recovery solution.