• To increase operational capacity
• To exploit all-source intelligence rapidly
• To build an accurate situation awareness
• To inform commanders on time with relevant content
• To share a common tactical picture
• To support decision making enriched with Big data management and Artificial Intelligence innovations
• To disseminate commander’s intent
• To improve combined-arms unit coordination
• To synchronize operations, day and night, in all-weather conditions
• To accelerate tempo of operations and keep operational advantages
• To deny deception, camouflage, or friendly fire
Thales C4ISR systems [Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance delivered an integrated C4ISR capabilities to Forces.
The solutions give information advantage to headquarters and units on the battlefield with smart command and collaborative combat features powered by AI [Artificial Intelligence] and big data innovations.
Based on a standardized and open architecture hosting tactical communications and operational information systems, Thales leverages on its ability to deliver integrated and interoperable solutions on multi- platforms.
All our vehicles are designed to rapidly deploy battle-ready troops in all field conditions.
Forces across the world demand highly mobile vehicles that provide high levels of troop protection, all terrain agility and exceptional capacity – we deliver.
Multi-Role Protected Vehicle
Bushmaster is combat proven vehicle that is in service with the Australien Defence Force and seven other nations, and has been successfully deployed on operations in the Middle East, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
Bushmaster is an 15-tonne, 4x4 protected vehicle with a 4-tonne payload, designed to perform a diverse range of mission profiles. Variants include troop carrier, command, patrol, support, weapons deployment and ambulance.
Bushmaster is designed and built to protect up to 10 occupants, combining high levels of blast and ballistic protection with excellent off-road mobility.
In service with eight countries, Bushmaster has proven performance in protecting and saving lives during operations.