Thales Palm Scanner MultiScan527 details:
- FBI certified – FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F certified and Appendix P compliant
- Easy Integration: MultiScan SDK – Multi OS compatibility
- Easy to use: Intuitive Palm Scanner - Acquisition driven by a software interface explaining which finger to place and the result of acquisition
- Acquisition of every type of fingerprint
The Palm Scanner MultiScan527 is the device for law enforcement applications (police station, prisons, refugees camps, etc).
Offering superior image quality and matchless acquisition speed it acquires not only 10-prints, rolls and half-palms but also all types of supplemental prints as per FBI standards: thenar (ball of palm), full finger (distal, medial and proximal) and fingertip impressions.
A feature-rich SDK for all common platforms makes the Palm Scanner MultiScan527 the perfect choice for system integrators and solution providers.
User-friendly ergonomics for a better integration
The Thales Palm Scanner MultiScan527 offers the option of being equipped with a smart card and/or contactless reader for operator identification needs. Two versions are available:
- MultiScan527: a 3.2” full color LCD touchscreen help to enhance workflow efficiency while reducing the need for skilled operators.
- MultiScan527g: a user interface based on 2 buttons and three-color LEDs.
Additionally, for system integrators seeking a compact palm Livescan to seamlessly integrate into embedded solutions, the Thales Palm Scanner MultiScan527 is available as an OEM module.