Keeping aircraft connected and safe in the air, anytime, anywhere for cockpit and crew operations
- The solution for essential aircraft communications, immune from interference by weather, rotors, geographic features and other forms of signal interruption.
- User-friendly, easy-to-install and compatible with aircraft of any size.
- From Thales, the global provider of aviation connectivity and communications technologies to the world’s leading airlines, air forces and Air Traffic Management authorities.
Thales FlytLINK gives your critical aerospace operation global communications coverage. The FlytLINK product line is designed to provide interference-free, worldwide satcom coverage in a small, scalable and robust design suitable for business, commercial or government applications.
FlytLINK operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe, including poles and oceans. FlytLINK utilizes this robust network to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and data communications for pilots, crews and business passengers.
Aviation Safety Services
- Two embedded Iridium 9523 Modules for Safety Services
- FANS1/A (CPDLC, ADS-C)
- ATS voice (Cockpit 4-wire voice)
- ACARS over SBD
- Easy upgrade to ACARS over IP (once Iridium Certus Safety Services are available)
- Enhanced in-air reporting, aircraft monitoring, and other operational requirements
- Maintenance dispatch, service logging, flight crew scheduling
- Streaming Flight data
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) datalink
- Real-time weather
- Active aircraft tracking
Mission / Cabin Operation
- Embedded 802.11n secured Wi-Fi access point
- 3x voice channels (2-wire interface and VoIP)
- Caller ID, 3-Way calling, call forwarding
- Office in the sky (enbaling video conference, PBX, VPN and your preffered applications)
- Secure communications
- Command & Control link for drones
FlytLINK can be easily integrated into existing cockpit systems or new fleets. Its intuitive interface and user-friendly operation includes on-wing upgradeability to future-proof your investment and ensure peak speed and performance over time.
No matter where your operations take you, Thales delivers.
- Commercial Air Transport
- Business Aviation
- Government / Military / Special Mission Aircraft
Our support network is available 24/7, worldwide.