- The solution for essential aircraft communications, immune from interference by weather, rotors, geographic features and other forms of signal interruption.
- User-friendly and powerful – easy to install and compatible with helicopters and aircraft of any size.
- From Thales, the global provider of aviation connectivity and communications technologies to the world’s leading airlines, air forces and Air Traffic Management authorities.
Thales FlytLINK gives your critical aerospace operation global communications coverage. This solution is designed to provide interference-free, world-wide satcomms coverage in a simple, adaptable and robust design suitable for recreational, commercial or military applications.
FlytLINK operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe, including poles and oceans.
FlytLINK utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications for pilots, crews and business passengers.
Aero Safety Services
- Embedded Iridium 9523 Module for Safety Services
- FANS/1A (CPDLC, ADS-C)
- PTT voice, Cockpit 4-wire voice
- ACARS SBD
Enhanced in-air reporting, service logging, flight crew scheduling, aircraft monitoring and other operational requirements
Electronic flight bag pairing
Active aircraft tracking
Embedded 802.11n secured Wi-Fi access point
3x 2-wire voice channels
Caller ID, 3-Way calling, call forwarding
Mission / Cabin Operations
- Office in the sky
- Command & control for drones
- Secure communications
FlytLINK comes with an intuitive, user-friendly interface and can be quickly integrated into existing cockpit systems or new fleets. It also includes built-in upgradeability to future-proof your investment and ensure peak speed and performance.
So, no matter where your operation takes you, Thales delivers.
- Commercial Aircraft / Air Transport
- Business Jets
- UAV / Drones
- Government / mission aircrafts
- General Aviation
Our support network is available 24/7, worldwide.