For passengers, crowding is one of the main causes of dissatisfaction.
For operators, crowding is a concern because it adds to delays and can affect safety.
Discover Thales new and powerful Artificial Intelligence product that monitors passenger density, and provides passenger guidance.
It uses the existing CCTV camera network – on platforms and trains – to measure passenger density. Passenger density is calculated in real time using video analytics and passenger guidance is provided via platform displays.
Watch the video to know more!
Distributed Intelligent Video Analytics
• Monitor passenger density and social distancing
• Detect crowds
• Guide passengers and reduce dwell times
• Adapt train timetables based on historical data
• Increase Passenger comfort and satisfaction
• Cost effective solution relying on existing cameras