Managing purchases, capturing market innovation, optimising relations with suppliers and managing risks, is a strategy for the Group.
Above all, to be a Purchaser means:
- Being close to the strategy of different activity areas of the Group,
- Developing in an international environment,
- Working with current purchasing advisors with the view of optimising needs,
- Conducting complex negotiations,
- Coordinating multidisciplinary teams: technical, industrial, financial, legal.
This function includes:
The team is involved in purchasing products/bids/projects work closely with the Bid and Projects teams. They contribute to the Make-or-Buy approach and the definition of the resulting acquisition plan. They are involved in the purchasing performance during the bid and throughout the project cycle.
- Purchasing Director/Manager (Products / Bids / Projects)
Each manager in this team is in charge of a Purchasing Family portfolio. They devise and help to define the Group Purchasing Strategy and manage and rationalise the list of suppliers and lead contract negotiations with these suppliers.
- Purchasing Segment Director
- Family Buyer
- Procurement / Support Manager