Singapore Airshow 2016
Thales is participating at the 5th edition of the Singapore Airshow, running from 16 to 21 Feb 2016 at Stand F-23.
The Singapore Airshow is Asia's largest and one of the most important aerospace and defence exhibitions in the world. A truly global exhibition where the latest state-of-the-art systems and equipment, together with their related technologies and developments, are displayed by top aerospace companies around the world.
The event also features high-level conferences that attract an unprecedented network of international government and military delegates.
Follow us on Twitter @ThalesAsia for more live updates about the show.
- In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity: Thales has, over the past decade, become the second largest supplier of in-flight entertainment systems in the world. With over 50 million passengers using a Thales IFE system every year, Thales is now widely regarded as a market leader in innovation and technological advancements.
- Avionics Support Services: Thales, through its Avionics Services Worldwide business unit, provides an innovative and global range of support and services for avionics in the civil aerospace market. As an Original Equipment Manufacturer, Thales has extensive and recognized expertise for providing customer support and customized services on every type of aircraft – from large airliners to business jets and helicopters. Thales’ global footprint ensures proximity to customer’s operations, anywhere in the world, 24/7.
- Air Traffic Management: Thales today ranks as undisputed world leader in air traffic management solutions. The Group’s mission is to contribute to the future prosperity of the civil aerospace sector by providing equipment, systems and services - both in the air and on the ground - to support air traffic controllers, airports and civil aviation authorities in meeting the challenges of growth, safety, economic and environmental performance, security and passenger comfort.
- Safe and Smart Airport: For more than 15 years, Thales has been making some of the world’s major airports safer for all. A global leader in large-scale integrated systems and services, Thales offers intelligent joined-up security and operation solutions to better protect and manage public infrastructures and meet the evolving needs of operators.
- Advanced Air Defence: Thales is the only company in Europe able to deliver a fully integrated air defence capability, from radars and C2 centres through to effectors and their respective fire control systems. Thales’s Advanced Air Defence offering is an integrated set of solutions designed to ensure timely decision-making and effective responses for the protection of military forces, key assets, nations and citizens around the globe.
- Optronics: Thales is a pioneer in optronic equipment and systems, with thousands of products in service in more than 60 countries. Working closely with its partners and end-users, Thales draws on a range of advanced optronics technologies to develop imaging and image processing solutions, tailored to the precise requirements of each customer.
- Weapons Systems: Starstreak;
- Air Missions systems/Maratime Patrol: Amascos, Searchmaster;
- Innovation (Stratobus) and Surveillance (Earth Observer Optical & Earth Observers Radar)
- Thales In-Flyt Experience will equip Singapore Airlines with its AVANT In-Flight Entertainment system and Ka-band connectivity solution on its future fleet of A350 XWB aircraft configured for medium-haul operations.
- At the Singapore Airshow, Thales announces a string of successes for its avionics business in 2015. The group will equip a staggering total of over 700 Airbus single-aisle aircraft in Asia.
|TOPIC||LOCATION AND TIME|
|Thales footprint and capabilities in Singapore and Asia||16 FEB 2016 3:30-4:30 PM (Local Time)||Changi Exhibition Centre, Function Room 3|
|Simplifying airline operations with Thales’ connected solutions||16 FEB 2016 10-10:30 AM (Local Time)||Thales Stand F-23|
|Air Defense||17 FEB 2016 10-10:30 AM (Local Time)||Thales Stand F-23|
|Securing the Airport of the Future||17 FEB 2016 2:30-3 PM (Local Time)||Thales Stand F-23|
|The air over the seas where Thales surveillance excels||18 FEB 2016 2-2:30PM (Local Time)||Thales Stand F-23|
Feel free to
download the files