Singapore Airshow 2018
Thales is participating at the 6th edition of the Singapore Airshow,
running from 6-11 Feb 2018 at Stand F-23 and AC-06 (Aerocampus).
The Singapore Airshow is Asia's largest and one of the most important aerospace and defence exhibitions in the world. A truly global exhibition where the latest state-of-the-art systems and equipment, together with their related technologies and developments, are displayed by top aerospace companies around the world.
The event also features high-level conferences that attract an unprecedented network of international government and military delegates.
Follow us on Twitter @ThalesAsia for more live updates about the show.
- Singapore Airshow 2018 – the headliner event for Asia’s aerospace and aviation industry and also for Thales, kicked off today with countless delegates, visitors and new, significant deals.
- As we stand in the beginning of 2018, it is a good time to see some of the key digital trends that might shape the rest of the year.
- Highly ambitious, Singapore is looking to technology to not only be a key economy driver but as means to create a more engaging nation. At Thales, we are proud to support Singapore throughout its journey.
- Leading Philippine carrier Cebu Pacific Air (PSE: CEB), currently operates a fleet of 60 aircraft comprised of A320, A330, ATR 72-500 and ATR 72-600. Between 2018 and 2022, CEB expects delivery of 7 A321ceo, 32 A321neo, and 8 ATR 72-600.
- The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) and Thales have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to cooperate on developing new concepts of operations for air traffic management (ATM), as well as the next generation of ATM technologies.
- Passengers of Garuda Indonesia, the country’s flag carrier, can look forward to an all new and enhanced passenger experience with Thales AVANT IFE System on board the carrier’s 14, A330neo aircraft.