“Focus on customers” is a key value for Thales and is at the heart of the Strategy, Marketing, Sales job family at Thales.
As the customers’ needs change, the job family readily evolves to provide added support, whether it’s strategic or marketing, to its customers.
Strategy, Marketing, Sales includes:
Customer Accounts Management
The Customer Account Managers manage relations with one or several customers and ensure long term customer satisfaction. They are able to provide customers with clear and perfectly coordinated solutions using their extensive knowledge of the market and their customers. To meet today’s challenges, the Account Managers need to understand complex businesses on an international scale and have the capacity to be the link between many key players.
- Key Account Manager
B2B sales managers are responsible for all B2B contracts with companies in all sectors except defence and civil government contracts. Their role is to promote and sell products, services and after-sales support for which a thorough analysis of competition and customer needs is necessary. In this function, the manager detects opportunities, makes bids and wins contracts but also creates loyalty and long term customer satisfaction.
- Domestic Sales B2B
- Export Sales B2B
Defence and Government Sales
Defence and Government Sales (B2G) consists of all domestic or export sales on defence and government contracts. This function ranges from pre-sales, including detecting opportunities, making bids and winning contracts to sales finalisation creating loyalty through customer satisfaction and monitoring the customer accounts.
- Domestic Sales B2G
- Export Sales B2G
Sales Operations is responsible fora range of support activities required by the sales function. This ranges from administrative, sales and financial support. Managers are required to establish and monitor order intake forecasts, provide sales data and performance charts. They use tools including sales databases, accounts reviews and opportunity reviews to optimise Sales Operations.
- Sales Operations Manager
- Analyst and Administrator
Business Development supports actions to promote Key Account Managers (KAMs) and to designate Capture Leaders. It understands the customers and broadens their understanding of Thales solutions in connection with their own missions. It defines and establishes a strategy for conquering markets including product/market positioning, promotion initiatives and pricing policy. In providing customer/market information to the marketing function and working with the KAMs and the sales force, business development contributes to defining the best solution (product/system/service) addressing current and future customer needs.
- Operational Business Development Manager
- Key Partnerships and Offset Director
Marketing observes and analyses the global market, customer needs and defines product policy for the Group. In working closely with our engineers, the marketing department ensures Thales products correspond to customer needs and expectations. Marketing supports the sales forces along with business development in promoting the products and observing the competition.
- Marketing manager
- Product Line Manager
- Market and Competition Analyst
Strategy proposes and manages strategic objectives for the Thales Group. It runs dedicated teams which manage the business portfolio, market strategy and product policy. Strategy has a clear understanding of economic and industrial aspects of market trends and follows the evolution of markets, customer needs and competition in order to cement Thales as a key competitor in its Markets.
- Strategy consultant
163 matching job(s)
Regular Employment -PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Civil Director is responsible for all the activities in Civil Domain and its management, including but not limited to :
• Ground Transport
The Civil Director defines ad fulfills the domain’s objectives and company’s goals into civil domain, and leads the employees encouraging high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and goal attainment.
This position also requires demonstrated negotiation skills, proven leadership competencies, and proactive and strategic planning abilities in all business activities of civil domain.
As a member of the Executive Committee of THALES Taiwan, the Civil Director involves key business and management decisions for the company’s overall success under the responsibility of Country Director. The Civil Director exercises necessary functions beyond the Civil Domain activities for the company’s overall operation as required by the Country Director and Marketing & Business Development Director.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of Business Activities in Civil Domain
- Identifying, targeting, negotiating and wining of new engagement and business development opportunities within the civil domain.
- Sales strategy development and achieve annual growth in sales revenue.
- Monitoring and conducting market analysis.
- Maintaining strong customer relationship management through regular contact with customers and influencers.
- Ensure and comply with laws and regulations related to business activities.
- Providing timely and accurate feedback for orders forecast.
- Developing strong working relationships with other Thales entities.
- Management of Civil Domain
- Provides leadership to the development of employees and developing their skills and counsels in a way that maintains a high level of engagement and positive work environment.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales and marketing plan that clearly outlines the direction and milestones of team members and marketing efforts for sustainable profitable growth that is alignment with company strategic plan.
- Develop and adhere to the annual budget for Civil Domain.
- Sets clear and measurable performance goals and objectives for employees, composes employee reviews/appraisals.
- Leads and motivates the team employees toward their goal of increased sales in all markets that are determined to be of interest to the company.
- Enforces and adheres to policies as outlined in employee handbook to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, and Group’s policies are respected.
- Organization Development (beyond the own domain) as Executive Committee Member
- Develops the company’s strategic planning with review of all necessary elements including business and personnel issues.
- Provides company’s decisions and plans discussed by EX-com meeting to the employees to align all of them with its strategic goals.
- Other special assignment as necessary
- The ideal candidate has shown the ability to research thoroughly under tight deadlines and write clearly and concisely. He/she has shown the ability to learn a set of domain knowledge in a certain period of time and then communicate that knowledge in an articulate fashion.
- A team player and developer, providing constructive interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrated ability of leadership to train, educate, facilitate, and coach others.
- Proven ability to influence and lead diverse teams from various internal and external organizations.
- A combination working experiences in the Aerospace and Transport is preferred. Or the either the Aerospace or Transportation domain experience is a must.
- Understanding of basic knowledge to Government Procurement Law is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 10 years’ selling experience.
- Adhere to the highest standards of conduct and ethics.
- Native level of Taiwan-Chinese with fluency level of English required.
Please note: Annual salary ranges for the position will be around 2,400,000-3,000,000 TWD plus bonus.
Close the description
- Development of Business Activities in Civil Domain
Regular Employment -RESPONSIBILITIESJunior Manager, in Key Account Team:
PROFILEThe following dimensions should also be explored as each of these elements can change over time for a given post:
- Manages customer relations in own area of activity, with the aim of increasing order intake, in the short and medium term;
- Relays information of general interest regarding the Key Account: changes in customer structuring, needs, budget, etc.;
- Is responsible for drawing up the Account Plan and related Action Plan, circulating and sharing it with the countries and GBUs involved. Takes part in enhancing and updating data for Group Customer Relation Management (GCRM);
- Suggests, runs and participates in promotion plan for Key Account;
- Participates in setting up Key Account Satisfaction Measurement System and establishing a course of action designed to improve customer satisfaction; informs about customer satisfaction problems, of which he must have knowledge;
- Supports the sales teams in all action required to secure Order Intake and in the Main Rules for Bid Approvals (MRBA) process, in particular Gate 1;
- Participates in defining and monitoring remedial action
Salary ranges: 7,000,000-8,000,000 KRW per month plus bonus
- 5 years experience of business development with level of autonomy
- Specially in the Aerospace and/or Space domain within national research centre or enterprises
- Able to establish a trusted relationship with Korea defence force and industrial partners
- Understanding complexity of the customer environment
- Experience of Multiculturalism, expertise, and rarity
- Understanding of difficulties of market access
- Fluency of Korean and English languages
- Willing to travel abroad or have business travels.
- Comply business ethics, security & compliance
Close the description
Regular Employment -
Thales protects 80% of the world’s banking transactions as well as safeguarding the biggest names in technology. We’re a leading force in cyber security, both in the UK and globally. And to keep our customers’ information and communications safe and secure in this constantly shifting, immensely challenging sector, we need to excel, evolve and invent. That’s why we only want to work with the brightest, most ambitious minds in our industry. That’s why we want to work with you.
World-leading cyber security business Thales e-Security is seeking a talented Senior Sales Engineer to join us in securing some of the world’s most valuable information. Based in central Cambridge near the railway station, the business provides vital, trusted crypto security systems to companies all over the world and is responsible for protecting more than 80% of worldwide payment transactions.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
You will provide technical consultancy to directly assist our sales representatives in the office and out in the field across EMEA.
Our Sales Engineers act very much as ambassadors for the company. It is important to foster and maintain a strong relationship with our customers, based on trust and mutual respect. You will be seen as direct peers of the contacts we work with at customer organisations.
In this role, you will be prepared to travel extensively to secure business for the organisation. Along with a large number of projects in the UK, this role may involve travel to partners, existing customers and new prospects across the entire EMEA region.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Works closely with Sales Teams as a technical consultant for Thales e-Security technologies during sales calls, at sales meetings and at exhibitions across the territory
- Builds product demonstration environments
- Answers technical questions and conduct demonstrations of Thales products and new features to prospects and existing customer accounts
- Provides technical descriptions and content for proposals in response to RFPs & RFIs
- Provides full technical training on Thales e-Security technologies
- Gathers ongoing prospect/customer feedback and related information
- Delivers remote and field-based product installations, problem resolution and general technical support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Hands-on technical competence with integrating server end security products
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of, and enthusiasm for, the IT security space
- Customer facing experience within the IT Security industry
- Experience of Thales e-Security (formerly nCipher) products
- Experience of presenting to audiences at industry events
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of school qualifications and industry experience
- Ability to work within the UK and European Union
- Ability to receive Security clearance (SC)
It’s an exciting time to be joining Thales e-Security because we have recently acquired Vormetric and together our activities enable organisations to protect and control their data from the data centre to the cloud, while strengthening their security posture and meeting data privacy compliance.
*LI - RD
Close the description
Regular Employment -TOGETHER WE PROTECT AND SECURE WHAT MATTERS MOST TO ORGANIZATIONS & ENTERPRISESHave you ever wondered what it takes to provide comprehensive cybersecurity to the world’s largest, and most demanding organizations? At Thales, we deliver comprehensive data security and identity management systems to some of the most sensitive data in the most demanding environments around the world. We deliver peace of mind and enable organizations and enterprises to focus on their mission rather than having to constantly be worried about the next security incident that will impact them.Are you ready to be part a part of something big?If you want to make a difference each and every day, and you have what it takes, you might be the right addition to the Thales Team.Drawing on our strong cryptographic capabilities, Thales is a global leader in data protection and cybersecurity. We provide solutions for defense, critical infrastructure and telecommunication operators, industrial and financial companies. Covering the entire cybersecurity environment, Thales provides best in class security practices that include; consulting, professional services, design, implementation and other security services that are tailored for individual organization requirements, as well as managed security services based on our network of Security Operation Centers in France, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.Together We focus on unparalleled excellence for our customers and our secret ingredient is hiring only the best; where each and every member of our security team makes a difference.In the U.S., we employ more than 3,000 people across more than 20 locations in 13 states. We are a leading technology provider serving five mission-critical markets: aerospace, defense, security, space and transportation. Globally, we employ more than 62,000 people in 56 countries allowing us to design and deploy equipment, systems and services to meet the demands of some of the most complex environments on the planet.At Thales, we believe technology can make the world a better place. For us this is more than a job, it’s our passion. Together, with our customers and partners around the globe, we are working to build smarter solutions because everywhere safety and security matter, we deliver.We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the Thales+ Vormetric, a subsidiary of Thales USA, Team in San Jose.The Sales Development Representative is responsible for lead generation, qualification and lead management to develop opportunities nationally and internationally.Essential Functions
Required Experience and Education
- Conduct in-bound and out-bound campaign calling activities to business prospects in assigned territory
- Communicate Vormetric value proposition effectively and persuasively to high volume of C- level employees at target companies
- Work on the development of opportunities, accounts and territories
- Prospect for and develop leads
- Contact, qualify, and manage marketing leads from demand generation activities
- Rate leads per established criteria and pass off as appropriate
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to develop opportunities in target companies
- Cold calling into companies to uncover projects and create awareness and need for our data security solutions
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying opportunities and scoping potential Vormetric products
- Collaborate with sales reps to maximize prospect potential
- Support of partner programs and events
Your contributions to Thales’ cutting-edge products will make possible the continued delivery of excellence. If your skills, experience and attitude are a match and you are looking for exciting challenges, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch.
- 2+ years in a selling position in a solution-selling environment, software company a plus
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone
- Consistent track record of attaining to exceeding personal /team goals and quota
- Advanced level prospecting and qualification experience within Sales
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, email, phone skills)
- Strong email and web search skills
- Ability to use salesforce.com and other on-line tools effectively
- Desire to establish a career in sales
- Experience selling to IT departments and IT management is preferred
At Thales USA, we provide careers – not jobs.Visit https://www.thalesgroup.com/careers to find our full list of open positions.
Thales is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Close the description
Regular Employment -
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />TOGETHER WE PROTECT AND SECURE WHAT MATTERS MOST TO ORGANIZATIONS & ENTERPRISESHave you ever wondered what it takes to provide comprehensive cybersecurity to the world’s largest, and most demanding organizations? At Thales, we deliver comprehensive data security and identity management systems to some of the most sensitive data in the most demanding environments around the world. We deliver peace of mind and enable organizations and enterprises to focus on their mission rather than having to constantly be worried about the next security incident that will impact them.Are you ready to be part a part of something big?If you want to make a difference each and every day, and you have what it takes, you might be the right addition to the Thales Team.Drawing on our strong cryptographic capabilities, Thales is a global leader in data protection and cybersecurity. We provide solutions for defense, critical infrastructure and telecommunication operators, industrial and financial companies. Covering the entire cybersecurity environment, Thales provides best in class security practices that include; consulting, professional services, design, implementation and other security services that are tailored for individual organization requirements, as well as managed security services based on our network of Security Operation Centers in France, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.Together We focus on unparalleled excellence for our customers and our secret ingredient is hiring only the best; where each and every member of our security team makes a difference.In the U.S., we employ more than 3,000 people across more than 20 locations in 13 states. We are a leading technology provider serving five mission-critical markets: aerospace, defense, security, space and transportation. Globally, we employ more than 62,000 people in 56 countries allowing us to design and deploy equipment, systems and services to meet the demands of some of the most complex environments on the planet.At Thales, we believe technology can make the world a better place. For us this is more than a job, it’s our passion. Together, with our customers and partners around the globe, we are working to build smarter solutions because everywhere safety and security matter, we deliver.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Sales Engineer to join the Thales+ Vormetric, a subsidiary of Thales USA.We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, hands-on, senior pre-sales engineer to become part of the Vormetric Worldwide Technical Team. This person will be responsible for the technical selling efforts required for enterprises who are evaluating Vormetric Data Security Solutions. Additionally, this person will be expected to become the Subject Matter Expert in understanding how best to operationalize Vormetric Data Security and how Vormetric can be configured and operated by enterprises in their environments.This role requires both technical and sales skills to be able to understand customer needs/requirements in order to assist in the qualification of sales opportunities. The person will be viewed as a trusted advisor to help customers and prospects utilize the Vormetric solution. Must be a self-starter who can multi-task, manage their time, prioritize accordingly and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision.Your qualifications should include:Customer Interaction (60%)
Partner Interaction (30%)
Experience supporting customers with technical challenges in pre-sales efforts.
- Act as subject matter expert in encryption, tokenization and Vormetric Data Security solutions for customers and prospects in the LATAM Region.
Customize presentations for customers to explain Vormetric’s Data Security Solutions. This could require translating presentations from English to Spanish and Portuguese.
Plan with customers Proof of Concept environments for products to be tested which includes completing the Acceptance Test Plan that defines requirements and success criteria.
Understand customer requirements and design encryption solutions to address those requirements.
Design and Maintain a demo environment for customer presentations.
Install and configure the Vormetric Data Security Manager and agents to provide Proof of Concepts to customers. This includes installing software on UNIX, Windows and Linux operating systems as well as scripting processes for customers.
Complete technical RFPs and RFIs relating to encryption, tokenization and data security needs that are received from customers.
- Expeditious, thorough, and accurate customer follow-up skills.
Conduct technical product training classes in English, Spanish and Portuguese for partners.
Assist partners with customer Proof of Concepts and completing the Acceptance Test Plan.
Assist partners with designing and building demo environments for customer presentations.
External Industry events (20%)
Participate in English, Spanish and Portuguese security industry events as a subject matter expert in encryption.
Participate as a speaker at seminars and conferences.Internal/company (10%)
Work with Product Management to prioritize and define customer enhancement requests
Write English, Spanish and Portuguese blogs as a subject matter expert in encryption.
Work closely with Area VP to complete account plans and strategy for major accounts in the region.
Develop processes for onboarding partners in the region.
Maintain technical and security certifications.
Understand integration of 3rd party products with Vormetric Solutions.
Your contributions to Thales’ cutting-edge products will make possible the continued delivery of excellence. If your skills, experience and attitude are a match and you are looking for exciting challenges, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch.Visit https://www.thalesgroup.com/careers to find our full list of open positions.
10+ years Pre-Sales Engineering experience
Multilingual – English, Spanish, Portuguese
CISSP, CISM, or related security certifications are a plus
- Strong skills in UNIX, Linux and Windows Server operating systems. Both an understanding and hands on experience is a must.
- Enterprise software installation experience is required
- Familiarity with major cloud service provider platforms (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.) and cloud enablement technology platforms (e.g., VMware, Citrix, etc.)
- Strong background in at least one of the following areas: storage systems, databases (Oracle, DB2 or SQL server) or security (encryption, access control, PKI, digital certificates) is a must
Strong background in at least one of the following: Storage (SAN, NAS, etc)
Strong background in at least one of the following: Databases (Oracle, MS-SQL, MongoDB, etc)
Strong background in at least one of the following: Big Data (Hortonworks, Hadoop, etc)
Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting
Excellent communication skills – written and verbal to all levels of users – developers to c-levels
Excellent Presentation Skills from 1:1 to large groups. Both PowerPoint and white boarding.
Development skills in C/C++,Java, SOAP/XML, etc.
Scripting skills in Perl, python, js, vbs, etc.
Strong integration and design background.
Strong consultative skills and background in project management
- Fits with a hard-working, innovative, quality-driven, and customer-focused culture
- Smart, decisive, organized, methodical and biased toward action
- High energy, sense of urgency, passionate, committed and engaged
- Agile, nimble, able to recognize and implement necessary changes
- Creative thinker, high aptitude for solving problems, and pays attention to details
At Thales USA, we provide careers – not jobs.
Thales is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Close the description
Regular Employment -Thales est un leader mondial des hautes technologies pour les marchés de l’Aérospatial, du Transport, de la Défense et de la Sécurité. Fort de 61 000 collaborateurs dans 56 pays, Thales bénéficie d’une implantation internationale exceptionnelle qui lui permet d’agir au plus près de ses clients, partout dans le monde.Avec un chiffre d'affaires de 1,8 milliards d'euros et des références prestigieuses, Thales Communications & Security est numéro un européen des systèmes d’information et de communication sécurisés pour les marchés mondiaux de la défense, de la sécurité et du transport terrestre.La société compte près de 7 000 salariés répartis sur 9 sites principaux en France, au service de ses clients en France et à l’international.L'activité Réseaux Stratégiques et Infrastructure (RIS) propose des réseaux de communications sécurisés dans le domaine militaire.Dans le cadre de notre développement, nous recherchons un(e) :Business Development Reseau Telecom (H/F) - H/F
Basé(e) à Velizy (78)
Rattaché(e) au Domaine Réseau Stratégiques et Infrastructure, vous travaillerez sur la promotion de l’ensemble de l’offre de la Business Line Network Infrastructure Systems au sein de la Direction Commerciale Transport & Sécurité.
Vous avez en charge la prospection des acteurs civils et OIV en France afin de promouvoir, détecter et capturer des opportunités dans les domaines NIS.
- Vous assurerez la prise de rendez-vous à haut niveau sur des prospects cibles, la préparation et l’organisation des rencontres
- Vous assurerez la promotion des offres NIS, et notamment les offres de mobilité sécurisé
- Vous qualifierez les opportunités clients avec l’ensemble des informations de capture : budget, décideurs, critères de choix, concurrence, etc
- Vous apporterez un support aux équipes commerciales Transport et Sécurité France sur les opportunités détectées.
o Support au bid (winning price, black hat, executive summary, etc)
o Support sur relations client
o Aide au closing
- Fort de votre expertise, vous apporterez les informations et orientations clients nécessaires à l’évolution des offres Thales NIS pour les clients civils
Profil technico-commercial avec une bonne connaissance des activités réseaux (Réseaux résilients, Réseaux mobiles, PMR, LTE, Services), vous avez une expérience de 5 à 10 ans dans l'un des 2 métiers.
Avec un esprit d’équipe, vous êtes motivé(e) et faites preuve d’initiative et d’autonomie, vous savez convaincre en interne comme en externe.Au sein de nos équipes, nous vous offrons :- du challenge,- des opportunités de carrière,- et des technologies innovantes pour rendre le monde plus sûr.Together WeExplore a world of possibilities *Toutes nos offres sur : https://www.thalesgroup.com/fr/homepage/carrieres* Repoussons les frontières du possible
Close the description
Regular Employment -QUI SOMMES-NOUS ?Rejoignez Thales, leader mondial des technologies de sûreté et de sécurité pour les marchés de l’Aérospatial, du Transport, de la Défense et de la Sécurité. Fort de 62 000 collaborateurs dans 56 pays, le Groupe bénéficie d’une implantation internationale qui lui permet d’agir au plus près de ses clients, partout dans le monde.Les 14 000 collaborateurs de l’activité Systèmes d'information et de communication sécurisés développent des systèmes de communications militaires et de numérisation de l’espace de bataille, des systèmes de sécurité urbaine, de protection des États et des infrastructures critiques, ainsi que des solutions de cybersécurité.Le site de Gennevilliers est le cœur des activités de conception, de développement et de soutien des produits et solutions de radiocommunications des armées, des réseaux d’infrastructures résilients et de communications par satellite, ainsi que des solutions de cybersécurité.
La Direction Radio Communication recherche un/une Ingénieur Commercial Export - Communications Tactiques (H/F)
Basé(e) à Gennevilliers.
QUI ETES-VOUS ?
De formation Ingénieur ou Ecole de Commerce (ou équivalent), vous possédez une expérience commerciale de plus de 10 ans dans un environnement technique idéalement dans le domaine des télécommunications.
Vous maîtrisez et respectez les processus commerciaux liés aux ventes étatiques complexes. Vous êtes apte à évoluer dans des environnements multiculturels (Moyen Orient, Asie, Europe etc…) et faire preuve de souplesse, ouverture d'esprit, mais aussi de fermeté.
Vous aimez relever des challenges ambitieux en équipe. L'anglais est indispensable pour une pleine réussite dans le poste, la pratique d’une autre langue est un plus. Des déplacements à l'étranger sont à prévoir.
CE QUE NOUS POUVONS ACCOMPLIR ENSEMBLE :
En nous rejoignant, vous vous verrez confier les missions suivantes :
Vous serez chargé de reprendre et développer un portefeuille de clients et prospects stratégiques Etatiques ou Industriels au grand export et potentiellement au Moyen Orient.
Vous ferez la promotion des produits de la gamme :
- Communications Tactiques : Radios VHF, HF, V/UHF, SDR (Contact Export : Synaps)
- Guerre Electronique : Brouillage, Interception.
Participer à la définition de la stratégie SDR sur certains pays clés.
• Vendre et promouvoir l'offre Produits de Radiocommunications Tactiques en cohérence avec les objectifs de la BL sur les pays de la zone.
• Veiller à la satisfaction du client.
• Mener à bien des actions de business development, identification de projets et suivi des actions commerciales amont et jusqu'à l'entrée en vigueur des contrats.
• Suivi régulier des prévisions commerciales et marges brutes prévisionnelles (Base GCRM).
• Reporting.La perspective de rejoindre un Groupe innovant vous motive ? Alors rejoignez-nous en postulant à cette offre.
Close the description