Thales is participating at I/ITSEC 2018 November 26-29 at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL, Booth #1762.
The Training, Simulation and Modeling Industry has a very important job to do in providing the very best of Training Equipment and Simulation Technologies for critical safety and security operators and armed forces in the field as well as at home. I/ITSEC strives to meet these very important and ever changing needs to adapt to the new tasks and threats of tomorrow.
Thales understands that training is a core process in the success of civil and defence organisations to keep people safe and to ensure their mission success. These organisations have great ambitions and they rely on Thales to train their crews and to assess that they can perform their operations in critical environments, in the air, on land and at sea.
Thales has established itself as a major player in the sector through it large offer across military and civil segments and by designing simulation devices, designing live, virtual and constructive simulation solutions, and delivering training as a service.
Thales knows exactly how to accompany its customers in the training & Simulation domain and is directly engaging with the central theme for this year I/ITSEC conference: "launching innovation in learning: ready, set, disrupt."
At I/ITSEC 2018, Thales is showcasing its latest innovative training & simulation solutions in:
- Modeling Simulation as a Service
- Human Performance Monitoring
- Augmented Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
I/ITSEC 2018 Conference program - Full Agenda
Thales speakers at #IITSEC will be exploring a variety of simulation-focused topics:
- Rob McCONACHIE - “Knowledge is Power: Representing Complexity in the Information Age”
- Tuesday, November 27 at 15:00 - Room S320B
- Keith FORD – “Modelling & Simulation as a Service: Empowering Operational Users”
- Tuesday, November 27 at 16:00 - Room S320A
- James KEARSE – “Tanks Don’t Tweet: Implementing Information Warfare Simulation”
- Wednesday, November 28 at 09:00 - Room S320C
- Timothy COLEY – “Simulator-Based Driver Training: Moving up a Gear”
- Thursday, November 29 at 13:30 - Room S320E
I/ITSEC 2018 Special Event - Launch Pad Agenda
Thales will also be part of the Launch Pad initiative and present a demonstration of its innovative and disruptive technologies for Human Performance Monitoring (HPM)
Wednesday, 28 November - Session 3 (Performance Measurement)
4:30pm - Crew Monitoring System for EBT - Thales
- Webpage: Learn more about NUADA Modelling and Simulation as a Service (MSaaS) by Thales
- Video: NUADA
- Video: HuMans (coming soon!)
- LinkedIn article: HuMans (coming soon!)