Enabling connections to accelerate your business, enhance safety and wellbeing at sea
Leisure and Yachting
Ferry Services and Workboats
- The solution to depend on for essential maritime communications, wherever and whenever you are at sea
- Simple, adaptable, robust - designed to meet the unique challenges of the maritime environment and reliably serve the essential communications requirements of your crew, whether you operate a fleet or a single vessel
- From Thales the global provider of satcoms, radar and sonar systems for the world’s most sophisticated navies
VesseLINK operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe, including deep oceans and poles. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications for captain and crew.
- Voice and data enabled delivering up to 3 dedicated voice channels
- Telemedicine capable
- Location tracking
- Enhanced at-sea reporting, service logging, crew connectivity, system/cargo monitoring and other operational requirements
- Real-time weather
- Embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Access point
- Multiple user capability, up to 12 connected devices
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS devices
So, no matter where your operation takes you, Thales delivers.
Need assistance?Our support network is available 24/7 worldwide.