- Programme will boost capacity across 40 per cent of the Tube network.
- Thales will contribute to the expansion of Hong Kong International Airport. With the construction of a new runway and a new terminal, Airport Authority Hong Kong is redefining mobility in and around this major transport hub.
- GySEV has awarded Thales a contract to modernise the train control system on the Sopron-Szombately-Szentgotthárd line (116 km).
- For equipping the freight train bypass with modern signalling technology, ÖBB relies on Thales.
- The MTA Genius Transit Challenge has named Thales as a winner in the Signaling category for its innovative onboard systems.
- The owner of Slovenian railway infrastructure - DRSI (Slovenian Infrastructure Agency) awarded a contract to the consortium comprising Thales and GH Holding.
- UK railway operators face a significant challenge when it comes to mainline signalling. Cable theft, equipment failures and replacements are just a few examples of the many costs that operators are presented with…
- Today's main line signalling systems are based on interlockings, an overlay of ETCS Level 1 or Level 2 and a Traffic Management System. In our vision this system structure will evolve significantly.
Transport for London (TfL) has awarded the contract to deliver the vital modernisation of the signalling and train control system on the next four London Underground (LU) lines to global transportation systems provider Thales.