- Thales announces that Scorpion® helmet-mounted sight and display (HMSD) has been selected for Engineering, Manufacturing and Development (EMD) for South Korean Light Armed Helicopter (LAH) and to equip after completion on LAH EMD.
Thales and Japan Airlines celebrate the entry into service of the first Boeing 777-200 fleet retrofit with AVANT IFE systemThe airline also operates Thales IFE systems on their Boeing 767, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft, flying across domestic and international routes.
- The three companies’ CEOs met at Farnborough International Airshow today to announce the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) setting the foundation for the bid.
- The B787-900 and A320 NEO entry into service will begin in 2018. The A321 NEO delivery is scheduled to start in 2020.
- They will develop a joint approach to sales and marketing for the Thales Air Mission Trainer and Inzpire’s managed service offer.
- The aim of the agreement is to explore joint initiatives and pursue growth business opportunities in the Electronic Warfare (EW) segment.
- At the Farnborough Airshow, Thales announces its Flight Management Systems and T³CAS surveillance platforms have been selected on over 400 Airbus single-aisle aircraft.
Thales/ACSS Terrain Collision Avoidance System, T3CAS Mode S selected by easyJet for its A320 NEOs/CEOsWith reduced weight and lower power consumption the T3CAS brings significant fuel consumption and cost savings to Europe’s leading airline.
- This includes the targeted creation of 500 net-new jobs and a capital investment of greater than $20 million in the state over the next five years.