Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
Thales’s security evaluation of Samsung Pay contactless payment app on Galaxy S8 and S8+ leads to certificationThales’s security evaluation of the Samsung Pay contactless payment application, performed on the Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphone, has succeeded in allowing the app to be certified on the device.
- WannaCry and NotPetya are stark reminders of just how vulnerable businesses are to cyberattacks. They need to learn the lessons as a matter of extreme urgency.
- The partnership established between Thales and Instituto Superior Técnico continues to bear fruit.
Thales decided to award two PhD scholarships to PhD students.
- Fully Managed Encryption Service Delivers Enhanced Protection for Sensitive Data at Rest
- Innovation has always been crucial to our success. Driven by passion and investment in employees as well as research & development we continuously build our technical excellence.
- HMS Queen Elizabeth has now arrived in Portsmouth following her departure from Rosyth, Scotland and the latest round of sea trials.
- How do you help protect a city hosting the world’s biggest sporting event and being watched live by an audience of 200 million people?
- Chris Fairman, a Project Manager at Thales working on the London’s Docklands Light Railway (DLR) Signalling System, talks about his resposibilities for the Thales contracts to deliver signalling upgrades and performance enhancements to the DLR network
- This July marks thirty years since the opening of London’s Docklands Light Railway (DLR). As we celebrate the history of this railway to date, we look at the key involvement of Thales in making this success a reality and the example that the DLR sets for the rest of London’s transport network.
- Project Arduino, Thales’s very own university competition, is going even more global this year! Following the success of the competition in previous years, Project Arduino will be delivered in no less than ten countries this time.
- New encryption, tokenization and key management capabilities simplify control and ensure compliance over data security in multi-cloud environments.
- In just a few days, ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli will lift off for the International Space Station on the #VITA mission. Among other tasks, he will be testing PERSEO (PErsonal Radiation Shielding for interplanetary missiOns), a special radiation protection vest.
- Thales is a founding member of a consortium of leading aerospace and aviation companies which, with Cranfield University are creating a new £65 million Digital Aviation Research and Technology Centre (DARTeC)