Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- Thales is finalising deployment of the new Supermux waveform for the Spanish Army under a contract from the Spanish defence ministry to adapt the PR4G radios in service with the Spanish armed forces to meet the latest battlefield requirements.
- Spanish MoD has awarded a contract to Thales to modernize the PR4G radios currently in operation with the Spanish Armed Forces. This is part of the MoD‘s effort to finalize the supply of the new SUPERMUX waveform to the Army.
The call for Australian made products around the world has been showcased by a year of solid export growth by Australian Munitions in 2017To respond to the expanding export demand, Australian Munitions has over 650 staff between its two Australian Government owned facilities working to fill orders by the Australian Defence Force, the domestic civilian market, and now more than 17 countries globally.
- 25 years of trusted cooperation in tactical radio communications
Over the past 25 years the PR4G tactical radio has played a core role in the evolution of military radio-communications in Spain, and in improving the operational capabilities of the Armed Forces (FAS).
- The solution is available and delivers cutting-edge tactical communications that address the Army’s network modernization initiatives and provides Soldiers with the tactical advantage necessary to achieve mission success in both dismounted and mounted vehicular configurations.
- To solve mysteries about ancient works or authenticate heritage objects, specialists often need support from science. Since 1988, AGLAÉ has been installed at the Centre de Recherche et de Restauration des Musées de France (C2RMF, Palais du Louvre).
- In a connected, mobile world, naval personnel want to use their smartphones at sea without compromising security. Responding to this requirement, Thales has developed COMTICS.
- Thales’s SMART-L radar detected and tracked a Terrier Oriole ballistic missile well outside the earth’s atmosphere.
- SANDY is an innovative Thales solution that brings smaller military platforms access to tactical datalink functions such as shared situational awareness and tactical messaging. It tells them which aircraft are flying the vicinity and lets them identify themselves to help ensure mission success.
- In less than 10 years, the Aquilon naval communication system from Thales has been adopted by navies around the globe. What's behind this unprecedented success?
- The first of five new frigates for the French Navy's FTI* programme will be delivered in 2023. With an extremely sophisticated communication system designed by Thales for a new generation of users, these medium-sized frigates are destined for the big league of naval operations around the world.
- Defeating multiple threats with ‘go anywhere’ missile systems.
- Last July, Thales’ miniature and lightweight IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) interrogator, TSA1412, has received the AIMS certification from the United States Department of Defense (DoD).