Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- 25 years of trusted cooperation in tactical radio communications
Over the past 25 years the PR4G tactical radio has played a core role in the evolution of military radio-communications in Spain, and in improving the operational capabilities of the Armed Forces (FAS).
- The solution is available and delivers cutting-edge tactical communications that address the Army’s network modernization initiatives and provides Soldiers with the tactical advantage necessary to achieve mission success in both dismounted and mounted vehicular configurations.
- To solve mysteries about ancient works or authenticate heritage objects, specialists often need support from science. Since 1988, AGLAÉ has been installed at the Centre de Recherche et de Restauration des Musées de France (C2RMF, Palais du Louvre).
- In a connected, mobile world, naval personnel want to use their smartphones at sea without compromising security. Responding to this requirement, Thales has developed COMTICS.
- Thales’s SMART-L radar detected and tracked a Terrier Oriole ballistic missile well outside the earth’s atmosphere.
- SANDY is an innovative Thales solution that brings smaller military platforms access to tactical datalink functions such as shared situational awareness and tactical messaging. It tells them which aircraft are flying the vicinity and lets them identify themselves to help ensure mission success.
- In less than 10 years, the Aquilon naval communication system from Thales has been adopted by navies around the globe. What's behind this unprecedented success?
- The first of five new frigates for the French Navy's FTI* programme will be delivered in 2023. With an extremely sophisticated communication system designed by Thales for a new generation of users, these medium-sized frigates are destined for the big league of naval operations around the world.
- Defeating multiple threats with ‘go anywhere’ missile systems.
- Last July, Thales’ miniature and lightweight IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) interrogator, TSA1412, has received the AIMS certification from the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
- The radar system will carry out air defence and surveillance missions simultaneously.
- Thales is working to introduce new ways to monitor and control the proliferation of unmanned air vehicles.
- An interview with Victor Chavez, Chief Executive of Thales in the UK.