Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- Thales Alenia Space is showcasing its latest products and technologies, including military satellite communications systems, a complete range of radar and optical observation systems, and the Stratobus™ multi-mission stratospheric airship.
- The Cygnus automated cargo spacecraft is a vital lifeline for the International Space Station (ISS), bringing a wide variety of equipment, science experiments, food, clothing, spare parts and other gear to the crew.
- Ida works in the Technology Department of Thales Alenia Space's plant in L'Aquila (Italy) . She is in charge of validating area array devices for digital equipment – the state of the art in terms of performance and computation capability.
- Both augmented and virtual reality have quietly insinuated themselves into our daily lives. Also known as AR and VR, these new technologies have gone from underground to ubiquitous. The space industry, often at the forefront of technology, is obviously part of this reality double play.
- Meeting Ana Perez, a Program Manager for the line of S-band transponders, at Thales Alenia Space in Spain. Ana is also involved in a stunning lunar exploration program.
- KOREASAT-5A communications satellite, built by Thales Alenia Space on behalf of KTSAT, will be launched on October 30 by a SpaceX Falcon 9 from Cape Canaveral in Florida.
- The INTEGRAL (International Gamma-Ray Astrophysics Laboratory) spacecraft plays a crucial role in the new era of astrophysics.
- October 23rd 2017 - Thales Alenia Space celebrates the 10th anniversary of the Node 2’s launch to the International Space Station (ISS).
- Since legal incorporation in 2013 followed by the acquisition of the SEA space business in 2014, Thales Alenia Space in the UK is continuously growing in the Thales Alenia Space value chain.
- After being commissioned in August 2016, MEOLUT Next started operation on December 13 of that year, as the world’s first spaceborne Search & Rescue system of this type.
- GRICAS is a study initiated by the European GNSS Agency (GSA), within the scope of the Space section of the Horizon 2020 research & innovation program.
- The KOREASAT-5A communications satellite, built by Thales Alenia Space for South Korean operator KTSAT, arrived on October 5th 2017 at the Cape Canaveral space center in Florida.
Sabrina Andiappane, an engineer at Thales Alenia Space, named “Most Promising Newcomer” in the Women in Industry awardsGreat news: Sabrina Andiappane, an engineer at Thales Alenia Space’s Cannes plant, was named “Most Promising Newcomer” in the Women in Industry awards organized by French business and industry magazine L’Usine Nouvelle.