Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- GRICAS is a study initiated by the European GNSS Agency (GSA), within the scope of the Space section of the Horizon 2020 research & innovation program.
- The KOREASAT-5A communications satellite, built by Thales Alenia Space for South Korean operator KTSAT, arrived on October 5th 2017 at the Cape Canaveral space center in Florida.
Sabrina Andiappane, an engineer at Thales Alenia Space, named “Most Promising Newcomer” in the Women in Industry awardsGreat news: Sabrina Andiappane, an engineer at Thales Alenia Space’s Cannes plant, was named “Most Promising Newcomer” in the Women in Industry awards organized by French business and industry magazine L’Usine Nouvelle.
- In its first decade of service, COSMO-SkyMed has captured over one million radar scenes worldwide, by monitoring for example UNESCO World Heritage Sites and generating data that is vital to understanding the underlying phenomena that affect our planet.
- Herschel helped scientists uncover some of the best kept secrets in our Universe, and made them very happy indeed!
- The long and amazing adventure of Cassini is coming to an end on September 15th 2017
- Thales Alenia Space, together with Thales, is attending the Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) exhibition from September 12th to September 15th, in London.
- The film "Immersive Space Journey" was conceived as a veritable trip into space, taking us from Earth to Mars.
Talented high school students came to visit Thales Alenia Space in the framework of the International Earth Science OlympiadsOn August 28th , 2017, Thales Alenia Space was pleased to welcome almost 120 high school students from 35 countries for eleventh edition of the International Earth Science Olympiads 2017
- In just a few days, ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli will lift off for the International Space Station on the #VITA mission. Among other tasks, he will be testing PERSEO (PErsonal Radiation Shielding for interplanetary missiOns), a special radiation protection vest.
- The SAPIENT project entails innovative solutions for air traffic management/communications, navigation, surveillance (ATM/CNS), focusing on improvements to air-ground datalinks via the introduction of 4D TBO (Trajectory Based Operation).
- Italian astronaut Paolo Nespoli will be headed to the International Space Station (ISS) on July 28, 2017 for his third long-duration mission. He recently completed an intensive training session at the ESA European Astronaut Center in Cologne, Germany.
- Discover SPACE FOR LIFE, Thales Alenia Space's aspiration!