Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- The Sicral 2 military communications satellite was successfully launched on April 26th 2015, by Arianespace, using an Ariane 5 launcher. The satellite, flying the Space Alliance's colors, was built by Thales Alenia Space and Telespazio.
- Thales Alenia Space will welcome, in Cannes' clean rooms, robots starting in the second half of the year.
- Space Q&A: interview of Yvan Baillion, involved in the meteorology, environment and oceanography product lines at Thales Alenia Space
Watch the brand new Thales Alenia Space video introducing Spacebus NEO. The video was shown, in March 2015, during the SATELLITE 2015 international exhibition, in Washington D.C.
- Thales Alenia Space is a major contributor to the Eden-ISS project, designed to grow plants in space for food and life support.
- The TurkmenAlem52E/MonacoSAT telecommunications satellite was shipped from Thales Alenia Space's Cannes plant on February 23, 2015, arriving at the Cape Canaveral launch site in Florida on February 26.
- On February 23rd 2015, there were 10 satellites available in Thales Alenia Space's clean rooms, in Cannes facilities.
- The fifth ATV (Automated Transfer Vehicle) separated from the International Space Station on February 14, signaling the end of the European Space Agency's ATV program.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Thales Singapore and Thales Alenia Space are teaming up to develop new concepts and technologies for systems used on micro and nano-satellites.
The IXV (Intermediate eXperimental Vehicle), the European Space Agency's atmospheric reentry demonstrator, developed by Thales Alenia Space, was successfully launched by Arianespace today on board a Vega rocket from the Guiana Space Center.
- Five years ago, the Node 3 module and its attached Cupola viewing dome lifted off from NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida on the Endeavour Space Shuttle. Both of the Space Station modules were built by Thales Alenia Space
- 10th anniversary of the first Spacebus 4000-based satellite built by Thales Alenia Space
117: the number of satellites ordered from Thales Alenia Space for three telecom constellations in low or medium Earth orbit: Globalstar (24 second-generation satellites), O3b (12 satellites to date), Iridium NEXT (81 satellites).