Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- Thales Alenia Space, together with Thales, is attending the Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) exhibition from September 12th to September 15th, in London.
- The film "Immersive Space Journey" was conceived as a veritable trip into space, taking us from Earth to Mars.
Talented high school students came to visit Thales Alenia Space in the framework of the International Earth Science OlympiadsOn August 28th , 2017, Thales Alenia Space was pleased to welcome almost 120 high school students from 35 countries for eleventh edition of the International Earth Science Olympiads 2017
- In just a few days, ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli will lift off for the International Space Station on the #VITA mission. Among other tasks, he will be testing PERSEO (PErsonal Radiation Shielding for interplanetary missiOns), a special radiation protection vest.
- The SAPIENT project entails innovative solutions for air traffic management/communications, navigation, surveillance (ATM/CNS), focusing on improvements to air-ground datalinks via the introduction of 4D TBO (Trajectory Based Operation).
- Italian astronaut Paolo Nespoli will be headed to the International Space Station (ISS) on July 28, 2017 for his third long-duration mission. He recently completed an intensive training session at the ESA European Astronaut Center in Cologne, Germany.
- Discover SPACE FOR LIFE, Thales Alenia Space's aspiration!
- Portrait of a young talent, working at Thales Alenia Space in Turin (Italy)
- Organized by the Innovation Cluster, the third #HelloSpace contest will take place this year on July 6 and 7 in Bra, about an hour from Turin.
- With the launch of the second batch of Iridium® NEXT satellites coming very shortly, we asked Denis Allard, Thales Alenia Space Vice President, Telecom Constellations, to share the latest news on this program.
- Focus on stunning photos taken by ESA astronaut Thomas Pesquet from the International Space Station
- And if people on Earth weren’t connected…?
- The (space station) Cupola, as if you were there!