Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- Thales Alenia Space signed on October 19th 2015 two new partnership agreements with the ISAE-SUPAERO engineering school.
- Thales Alenia Space is a partner in a European contest called "Make it Light", organized in conjunction with the French additive manufacturing company Poly-Shape and the software publisher Altair. Open until March 31, 2016, this contest addresses engineering, architecture and design students.
- Thales Alenia Space inaugurated on October 2nd 2015 a new production facility, intended for the integration and testing of high and very high resolution optical instruments for observation satellites dedicated to the export market.
- On September 29th, 2015, Thales Alenia Space signed a contract with French space agency CNES (Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales) covering the design and development phase for the Poseidon-3C radar altimeter on the SWOT oceanography satellite.
- Thales Alenia Space is offering a breakthrough technology for Search & Rescue satellite solutions, called MEOLUT NEXT. It is to be deployed within the scope of the global COSPAS/SARSAT system.
- Over the past 18 months, Thales Alenia Space welcomed some 40 Brazilian engineers to its facilities. After an initial intensive training, these selected engineers then joined the SGDC program run by Thales Alenia Space.
- In the run-up to the 21st UN international conference on climate change, COP 21, Thales Alenia Space has published a book entitled "Climate Change & Satellites".
- The Russian communications satellite Express AM8 was successfully launched by a Proton M launcher. Built by ISS Reshetnev as prime contractor for RSCC (Russian Satellite Communications Company), the satellite includes a payload built by Thales Alenia Space.
- Thales Alenia Space, a key partner of LeoSat in the development of their constellation project, welcomes the announcement of the nomination of Mr. Mark Rigolle as Chief Executive Officer of LeoSat.
Thales Alenia Space will deliver a COSMO-SkyMed ground segment to Polish Ministry of Defense, in cooperation with Telespazio. This contract follows the signature of a new phase of COSMO-SkyMed second generation contract with the Italian Space Agency (ASI).
- The Eutelsat 8 West B communications satellite was successfully launched on August 20th from the Guiana Space Center in Kourou, French Guiana, by an Ariane 5 rocket. The satellite was built by Thales Alenia Space as prime contractor on behalf of Eutelsat Communications.
- MSG-4, the fourth and last Meteosat Second Generation (MSG) was successfully launched on July 15th, by Arianespace, using the Ariane 5 launch vehicle, from Europe's Spaceport in French Guiana. The satellite was built by Thales Alenia Space on behalf of the European Space Agency and EUMETSAT.
- MSG-4, the fourth and last Meteosat Second Generation satellite, will be launched on July 15th from French Guiana.