Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- Thales is finalising deployment of the new Supermux waveform for the Spanish Army under a contract from the Spanish defence ministry to adapt the PR4G radios in service with the Spanish armed forces to meet the latest battlefield requirements.
- Thales Cyber and Consulting has walked away as a winner from the prestigious MCA industry awards…
- May 4th 2018 - Bangabandhu Satellite-1 will be orbited in the upcoming days from Cape Canaveral, using a SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket.
- Yesterday, Thales in the UK’s Glasgow site welcomed the return of a key person who was there for the official opening of the Linthouse Road factory in 1993. HRH The Princess Royal…
Girls’ Day at Thales in Germany – Inspiring girls to take up technical professions through exciting projects and hands-on technologyThe annually-held event Girls’ Day – Future Prospects for Girls – took place on April 26 all over Germany.
- Cybersecurity is a prerequisite for any digital transformation, and cybersecurity experts are more in demand than ever. With around 2000 experts needed in Belgium by 2020, the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) and Thales have reached a three-year partnership agreement, which was signed on 2 May.
- The European Space Agency’s latest Earth observation satellite, Sentinel-3B, will be orbited by a Rockot launcher from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome on April 25.
- The Vice Mayor of Vienna Maria Vassilakou handed over this prestigious award to Alfred Veider in the city hall of Vienna.
- Spanish MoD has awarded a contract to Thales to modernize the PR4G radios currently in operation with the Spanish Armed Forces. This is part of the MoD‘s effort to finalize the supply of the new SUPERMUX waveform to the Army.
- Thales has been recognised by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) for its cyber consultancy expertise and its commitment…
- We caught up with Frances Holmes, finalist for Young Consultant of the Year at the Management Consultancies Association Awards, to discuss a whirlwind 12 months…
- GySEV has awarded Thales a contract to modernise the train control system on the Sopron-Szombately-Szentgotthárd line (116 km).
- We are proud to announce that the 1st Phase of the Western Cape Re-signalling Project (WCRP) was successfully completed on the 2nd April at 06:07 SA Time.