Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
When University most talented brains meet cybersecurity challenges... Thales congratulates the winner!Thales' Student Innovation Championship is a new competition launched in the fall of 2017, designed to challenge university students in Canada. The idea is to tackle problems in industry, while giving the students valuable insight into the problems real companies face every day.
- The singer Chris Rea enjoyed a seasonal hit in 1988 with “Driving home for Christmas” but his hit album the following year, “The Road to Hell”, painted a more accurate picture of travel at Christmas.
Thales successfully concludes tests demonstrating resilient communications using System 21 modem over Eutelsat satellitesSMI Global MilSatCom (London, UK), November 07, 2017 - In October, Thales, the leading supplier of ground secure satellite communication solutions executed a series of tests with Eutelsat, one of the world’s leading satellite operators.
- We caught up with Nadia Johnson, Software Engineer Apprentice at Thales in the UK, who was nominated as a finalist for the 2016 IET Young Woman Engineer of the Year Awards.
- Thales is proud to be part of a joint Ministry of Defence-industry team to be recognised for its excellence in delivering UK armed forces with a ‘world leading and unique’ surveillance system to protect troops from the threat of biological attack.
- November 23rd, 2017 - Back from his International Space Station mission on June 2, the French astronaut shared his experiences in orbit, his passions and concerns, addressing a highly attentive audience mainly comprising employees from Thales Alenia Space's Cannes plant.
- To solve mysteries about ancient works or authenticate heritage objects, specialists often need support from science. Since 1988, AGLAÉ has been installed at the Centre de Recherche et de Restauration des Musées de France (C2RMF, Palais du Louvre).
First worldwide demonstration of SYNAPS, the new-generation software-defined radio from Thales for real-time collaborative combatFrom 21 to 24 November, a series of full-scale operational demonstrations of SYNAPS, the new generation of software-defined radios from Thales, was successfully completed in Chantilly, France.
- Today is the launch of the UK’s Industrial Strategy, which focuses on four grand challenges; artificial intelligence and the data economy, clean growth, healthy ageing and the future of mobility…
- The owner of Slovenian railway infrastructure - DRSI (Slovenian Infrastructure Agency) awarded a contract to the consortium comprising Thales and GH Holding.
“Let's go beyond stereotypes”: Thales takes first prize in the Communication & Entreprise awards for its awareness campaignThe goal of the campaign was to surprise and to confront, in a simple and quirky manner, the question of stereotypes throughout the Group.
- This unique achievement was the highlight in Formidable Shield 2017, an integrated air and missile defence exercise organized by the US Navy’s Sixth Fleet in the Hebrides test range in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Thales protects critical national infrastructure providers against cyberattacks. Its trusted probe recognises previously identified attacks and detects suspicious activity.