Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- Today's opening of the new Royal Navy sonar facility is the latest chapter in Thales's long-standing pedigree of being able to listen to the unique demands of a customer and jointly introduce an innovative solution.
- With five countries having announced their country winning team, the global Project Arduino competition is now at the halfway stage. The five remaining countries are gearing up to meet the students taking part in the biggest Project Arduino competition to date!
- Field surveillance requires means tailored for each situation, each field pattern. This is why the Spanish Government has made the acquisition of 12 Gecko cameras, developed in Spain, and set up either on 4x4 vehicles or on fixed stations.
- Thales entered the ranking by prestigious journal Nature of the 100 companies that most stand out for the quality of their scientific research. Thales ranks 27th worldwide, far ahead of all other companies in its field of activity.
- Selected again for NASA’s Mars exploration programme, Thales has now delivered the laser for the SuperCam instrument to the French space agency CNES, which is partnering NASA for Mars 2020.
- Ten minutes to test your cyber skills on 23rd and 24th January!
- Part of the company’s digital transformation, additive manufacturing made its appearance at Thales Alenia Space a few years ago. Today, all communications satellites made by the company feature 3D printed parts.
- 25 years of trusted cooperation in tactical radio communications
Over the past 25 years the PR4G tactical radio has played a core role in the evolution of military radio-communications in Spain, and in improving the operational capabilities of the Armed Forces (FAS).
- On Oct. 31 2017, at Université Laval in Quebec City, some 80 research units (Laval University, Montréal Polytechnique), businesses (Google, Thales) and public or semi-public organizations (ONU, City of Quebec, CEFRIO) attended the Conference: Toward digital and sustainable societies.
- You may not realise it, but we all rely on artificial intelligence (AI) as we go about our normal daily lives
- Thales, a leader in critical information systems, cybersecurity and data security, and Saudi Telecom Company (STC), the largest telecoms company in Saudi Arabia, announce the launch of a cloud encryption service for enterprise customers allowing them to protect and control their data in the cloud.
- With the fourth Iridium NEXT launch complete, delivering ten new satellites to low earth orbit on a flight-proven SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket, the Iridium® NEXT constellation now has 40 communications satellites in orbit.