Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- Both augmented and virtual reality have quietly insinuated themselves into our daily lives. Also known as AR and VR, these new technologies have gone from underground to ubiquitous. The space industry, often at the forefront of technology, is obviously part of this reality double play.
The VI Technical Meeting of the UCCLA Thematic Network "Civil Protection" took place last October, in Ilha do Sal, Cape Verde, which included two training actions.
- The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales.
- Thales is leading a revolution in emergency response. Its Eiji solution ensures mobile network availability in crisis situations.
- Tomorrow’s Engineers Week is celebrated annually across the UK and is designed to help address the fact that over 186,000 people with engineering skills will be needed annually through to 2024.
- The Ontario Investment Office interviewed Mark Halinaty, Thales Canada President and CEO, and Mark Shorey, Transportation Business Strategy Director to discuss the success of Thales Canada's partnership with Ontario.
- On October 23rd 2017, Kees Pouw, Technical Architect & Sr. Information Security Consultant, shared his expert views at the 27th International Railway Safety Council (IRSC) held in Hong Kong about digitalization in urban transport.
- Each month we celebrate our engineering community who are flying the flag for STEM in the UK!
- Due to the growth of transport systems, cities must seek strategies to prioritize and propose sustainable, intelligent and creative development models. Thales, takes into account these processes of transformation and, has been working with some of the largest cities for decades.
- Meeting Ana Perez, a Program Manager for the line of S-band transponders, at Thales Alenia Space in Spain. Ana is also involved in a stunning lunar exploration program.
- Digital transformation, regulations impacting data security decisions.
- KOREASAT-5A communications satellite, built by Thales Alenia Space on behalf of KTSAT, will be launched on October 30 by a SpaceX Falcon 9 from Cape Canaveral in Florida.
- The INTEGRAL (International Gamma-Ray Astrophysics Laboratory) spacecraft plays a crucial role in the new era of astrophysics.