Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- One of Thales UK’s senior female aerospace experts and leaders will be taking part in a Royal Aeronautical Society lecture and debate at Farnborough today to discuss the issue of diversity in the aviation industry.
- The UK's largest ever warship, HMS Queen Elizabeth, has today been successfully floated out of the dock in which she was assembled.
- A major joint initiative between the Government and industry has been launched at the Farnborough Air Show with the aim of securing a thriving UK defence sector and supporting security, growth and prosperity.
- Thales is a long-standing Airbus partner, and the main supplier of the A380’s cockpit display systems
- Thales currently provides the Lynx with its vital sensors and systems such as navigation, communications, tactical and radio systems and weapon systems.
- Following last year’s announcement that the UK will be investing nearly £200 million in the space sector, it’s no surprise that Space is one of the key themes of the Farnborough Airshow. And amid all the excitement surrounding this growing industry is Thales Alenia Space UK, the latest addition to t
Thales has welcomed the news that the RAF’s Voyager aircraft has flown into Farnborough for the start of the show as the Ministry of Defence announced that all nine aircraft have now been delivered to the air force – to budget and on time.
- Thales has welcomed the news that the RAF’s Voyager aircraft has flown into Farnborough for the start of the show as the Ministry of Defence announced that all nine aircraft have now been delivered to the air force – to budget and on time.
On 10 July, Thales Alenia Space launched four new satellites from Kourou for the O3b (Other 3 billion) constellation that aims to help bridge the digital divide between the billions of people with Internet connections in the northern hemisphere and those not so well served in the south.
- Food for Thought, a team of six Thales graduates competing in the Association of Project Management (APM) challenge, narrowly missed out on victory at the finals event held earlier this month.
Nicholas joined the corporate finance team in October 2013, following an initial placement within Air Operations, and is currently based at our UK headquarters in Weybridge, Surrey.
- Thales Alenia Space announced in May that it is further expanding its presence in Europe with the creation of a new British subsidiary, Thales Alenia Space UK.
Thales is actively developing wireless broadband solutions for professional users, including security forces. Here we answer three of the questions that people often ask us.