Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- The KOREASAT-5A communications satellite, built by Thales Alenia Space for South Korean operator KTSAT, arrived on October 5th 2017 at the Cape Canaveral space center in Florida.
- Engineers find solutions to problems for almost every element of modern life which impacts the way we work and live.
- The first of five new frigates for the French Navy's FTI* programme will be delivered in 2023. With an extremely sophisticated communication system designed by Thales for a new generation of users, these medium-sized frigates are destined for the big league of naval operations around the world.
- Thales UK has welcomed the news of the MOD’s new £1billion support model for the Royal Navy which will bring one approach to keeping the Fleet ready for operations.
Sabrina Andiappane, an engineer at Thales Alenia Space, named “Most Promising Newcomer” in the Women in Industry awardsGreat news: Sabrina Andiappane, an engineer at Thales Alenia Space’s Cannes plant, was named “Most Promising Newcomer” in the Women in Industry awards organized by French business and industry magazine L’Usine Nouvelle.
- The world-class state-of-the-art facility will drive digital technology growth and expansion for the company
- In its first decade of service, COSMO-SkyMed has captured over one million radar scenes worldwide, by monitoring for example UNESCO World Heritage Sites and generating data that is vital to understanding the underlying phenomena that affect our planet.
- Thales has today welcomed Defence Secretary Sir Michael Fallon to its Belfast site where he visited the state-of-the-art high precision engineering facilities…
- Walter Kinio depicts what a typical commute could look like with artificial intelligence and autonomous vehicle technology in the Fall Issue of Urban Mobility Forum Magazine.
- Herschel helped scientists uncover some of the best kept secrets in our Universe, and made them very happy indeed!
- Highlights from the Thales stand at DSEI 2017.
- Our people and our clients talk about Thales solutions at DSEI 2017.
- Thales has undertaken the operational launch of the Berket el Sabaa station following intense months of work and tests with the client, Egyptian National Railways (ENR) and the consultancy SYSTRA.