Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
Thales and Europavia are to maintain the communications and electronics systems of the helicopters of the Spanish ArmySpanish Army has awarded the joint venture Thales Programas and Europavia a contract for the maintenance of the communications and electronics systems of the helicopters until 2019.
- Focus on stunning photos taken by ESA astronaut Thomas Pesquet from the International Space Station
- And if people on Earth weren’t connected…?
- The Cygnus automated cargo spacecraft is a vital lifeline for the International Space Station (ISS), bringing a wide variety of equipment, science experiments, food, clothing, spare parts and other gear to the crew.
NVS Reddy, Hyderabad Metro Rail managing director, visits Thales’ urban rail signalling centre of competence in TorontoFirst CBTC system in India deployed by Thales for Hyderabad Metro Rail becomes a benchmark for new local Metros.
- Since 1990, western armed forces have conducted most of their operations as part of coalitions. The primacy of joint forces combat means that nations seeking to join coalitions have to adapt their military capabilities.
- Thales, a leader in critical information systems, cybersecurity and data security, announces the results of its 2017 Global Encryption Trends Study.
- The Danish Defence and Logistic Organization (DALO) signed a framework agreement with Thales concerning the acquisition of the vehicle communication system SOTAS, as well as services for the equipment delivered.
- Minister of Economy visited Thales Portugal Offices
- Thales, a leader in critical information systems, cybersecurity and data security, announces integration of its market-leading nShield hardware security module (HSM) with Chain, provider of enterprise-grade blockchain infrastructure that enables organizations – including Nasdaq, Citi and Visa.
- The (space station) Cupola, as if you were there!
- Thales Portugal was awarded an IPMA Delta® Competence Class 3 Certificate, valuing a very strong project oriented organisation, with a strong culture, enthusiastic people and a strong management involvement.
Thales sponsors Seminar on Defence and RCAF Projects at the International Aerospace Week in MontrealSiegfried Usal, VP Strategy Research & Technology for Thales Canada, spoke about the impact of Digitalization on Aerospace and Defence at the Seminar on Defence and RCAF Projects.