Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- Project Arduino, Thales’s very own university competition, is going even more global this year! Following the success of the competition in previous years, Project Arduino will be delivered in no less than ten countries this time.
- New encryption, tokenization and key management capabilities simplify control and ensure compliance over data security in multi-cloud environments.
- In just a few days, ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli will lift off for the International Space Station on the #VITA mission. Among other tasks, he will be testing PERSEO (PErsonal Radiation Shielding for interplanetary missiOns), a special radiation protection vest.
- Thales is a founding member of a consortium of leading aerospace and aviation companies which, with Cranfield University are creating a new £65 million Digital Aviation Research and Technology Centre (DARTeC)
- The Thales ITSEF (Information Technology Security Evaluation Facility) has completed IoT security testing on a product being certified to the French CSPN security standard.
- The SAPIENT project entails innovative solutions for air traffic management/communications, navigation, surveillance (ATM/CNS), focusing on improvements to air-ground datalinks via the introduction of 4D TBO (Trajectory Based Operation).
- Driven by escalating cyberattacks, traditional insider threats, privacy requirements and data residency regulations, enterprises around the world are facing increasing pressures to protect their data and reduce the exposure of their organizations to data related risks.
- Italian astronaut Paolo Nespoli will be headed to the International Space Station (ISS) on July 28, 2017 for his third long-duration mission. He recently completed an intensive training session at the ESA European Astronaut Center in Cologne, Germany.
- Thales will be supporting one of the biggest air shows in the world this weekend when the Royal International Air Tattoo flies into town…
Thales featured in the France-Canada special issue of Journal du Parlement: Read our Executives' InterviewJournal du Parlement interviewed Thales Canada CEO and VP of Strategy, Research & Technology to discuss its path towards future technological innovation.
- Thales has joined STATION F, the world's largest startup campus, to accelerate the future of cybersecurity.
- Thales was ranked third best amongst 41 suppliers in the annual Airbus Supplier Support Rating 2016. The rating is based on a direct survey conducted by Airbus of more than 150 customer airlines worldwide.
Mike White addresses the value of Supply Chain within our Projects in an interview with trade magazinesVP of Procurement & Supply Chain for Thales in Canada, Mike White discusses Thales' procurement best practices and how it impacts its large projects with Business Review Canada & SUpply Chain Digital.