Here you will find all of our news. Use the filters to choose a date or/and an activity. For further results, feel free to use the search box.
- The SAPIENT project entails innovative solutions for air traffic management/communications, navigation, surveillance (ATM/CNS), focusing on improvements to air-ground datalinks via the introduction of 4D TBO (Trajectory Based Operation).
- Driven by escalating cyberattacks, traditional insider threats, privacy requirements and data residency regulations, enterprises around the world are facing increasing pressures to protect their data and reduce the exposure of their organizations to data related risks.
- Italian astronaut Paolo Nespoli will be headed to the International Space Station (ISS) on July 28, 2017 for his third long-duration mission. He recently completed an intensive training session at the ESA European Astronaut Center in Cologne, Germany.
- Thales will be supporting one of the biggest air shows in the world this weekend when the Royal International Air Tattoo flies into town…
Thales featured in the France-Canada special issue of Journal du Parlement: Read our Executives' InterviewJournal du Parlement interviewed Thales Canada CEO and VP of Strategy, Research & Technology to discuss its path towards future technological innovation.
- Thales has joined STATION F, the world's largest startup campus, to accelerate the future of cybersecurity.
- Thales was ranked third best amongst 41 suppliers in the annual Airbus Supplier Support Rating 2016. The rating is based on a direct survey conducted by Airbus of more than 150 customer airlines worldwide.
Mike White addresses the value of Supply Chain within our Projects in an interview with trade magazinesVP of Procurement & Supply Chain for Thales in Canada, Mike White discusses Thales' procurement best practices and how it impacts its large projects with Business Review Canada & SUpply Chain Digital.
- Discover SPACE FOR LIFE, Thales Alenia Space's aspiration!
- Thales and the University of South Wales have signed an agreement which sets out a framework for collaboration to work together on current and future solutions in the hugely exciting field of cybersecurity.
- Portrait of a young talent, working at Thales Alenia Space in Turin (Italy)
- The topics of connected and autonomous car focus on technical, social, ethical, economical and legal challenges amongst the sharpest and most sensitive of the digital transformation.
- The sharp-eyed crew of a Royal Navy minehunter in the Gulf used their Thales sonar system to help track down and locate an American towed sonar that had been lost at sea, saving the US Navy more than $1M in the process