Today’s modern military operations are conducted by multiple players under joint command. As a result, commanders need tools to coordinate the actions of all players. Leveraging our high value-added solutions, we provide the capabilities needed by air, land, naval, coalition and special forces to achieve information and mission superiority.
ACHIEVING OPTIMAL RESULTS ACROSS JOINT DEFENCE OPERATIONSFor the successful coordination and operation of multiple players across all types of missions, we provide solutions spanning the entire value chain. These include:
Command and IntelligenceToday’s modern military operations are conducted by multiple players under joint command. As a result, commanders need tools to coordinate the actions of all players.
Ground stations and terminalsThe French defence procurement agency (DGA) has appointed Thales as prime contractor for the ground segment of the Syracuse III military satellite communication system.
Electronic WarfareCommunication signals have grown in complexity, requiring the latest digital technologies to maximise interception and ease exploitation in support of the sensor specialist, intelligence analyst, and decision-maker.
Joint Systems Infrastructure NetworksWe have significant experience as a prime contractor, systems architect and integrator, and service provider, which enables us to provide a range of infrastructure network solutions to meet every customer need.
RF & Microwave Sources for DefencePower amplification solutions are at the heart of many defense hi-tech systems across the world.
ServicesThales tailors its service offering to meet customers’ needs through a process of continuous innovation, deploying cutting-edge technologies to provide new approaches to service delivery including full service solutions.
26 product(s) matching
- Tactical area protection system based on unattended sensors.
- XOmail is a vital component in handling and transferring information within a C4ISR system, using messaging functions in military environments.
- Tool for monitoring chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats.
- Command and Control Systems designed for the three levels: strategic, operational and tactical.
- Tactical command and control vehicles line designed to work on CNR bonds
- Tactical command and control system for ground forces, from brigades to standard vehicles.