Today at the Satellite Conference and Exhibition 2018, Thales expands its commitment to connectivity in land-mobile and maritime markets by giving end-users the capabilities to solve the complex challenges they face on-the-go, anywhere they are, using Iridum Certus.
Launched last year, MissionLINK
provide mobile satellite services for customers who require a truly global broadband connectivity solution.
These products are now available through six certified resellers of the LINK satellite communications solutions. These resellers will have rights to sell and distribute the solutions into a broad range of land-mobile and maritime markets.
These reseller agreements confirm the market readiness of Thales’ solutions enabled by Iridium Certus. Now customers will be able to think smarter and act faster thanks to Thales and a global communications network that is available anytime, anywhere on Iridium Certus.
- MVS USA – Headquartered just outside of New York, with offices in LA, SA and the Mediterranean, MVS USA is a leading edge, women owned, satellite communications business founded over 20 years ago by Deborah Deffaa. MVS USA has a global reach via its secure worldwide Flexx data network bringing secure services to the maritime, land, government and commercial markets.
- MetOcean Telematics – MetOcean Telematics develops and manufactures state-of-the-art data acquisition and end-to-end telematics solutions, with a focus on niche MetOcean and custom Defense and Security products. As a prominent global Iridium® Satellite Value-Added Reseller focused on hardware solutions, data services, and support, MetOcean Telematics is a leader in the satellite communications industry.
- Network Innovations – Network Innovations (NI) is a satellite communication integrator, focused in the provision and support of solutions which enable its customers to communicate anywhere on the planet. Incorporated in 1988, Network Innovations has specialized in the successful development and delivery of turn-key communication solutions for the land, maritime, aero and government sectors.
- Pivotel – Pivotel Group is one of four Australian licensed mobile telecommunications companies, providing high quality services including voice and data communications. Pivotel’s suite of products includes satellite, cellular, voice and data enabled products and services. With its recent acquisition of Global Marine Network’s, Pivotel expects to expand in key maritime markets.
- SpaceNet – SpaceNet Mexico is a privately owned 100% Mexican company dedicated to provide satellite services in Mexico and the rest of the continent. SpaceNet has a specialized line in mobile satellite communications, using the robust connectivity offered by the Iridium network. SpaceNet is Iridium’s Joint Venture Partner in Mexico.
- Globalsat Group – Globalsat Group is the first Pan-American Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) consortium and a leading provider of voice, data, M2M / IoT, software and hardware with offices in the United States, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Mexico as well as distributors in the most important cities in the region.
Thales and its resellers are committed to doing whatever it takes to deliver reliable, mobile, voice, text, and web communications to customers who have big ambitions in markets such as commercial fishing, construction, emergency response, energy, government, humanitarian, leisure, mining, shipping, and utilities.
Mike Sheehan, President and CEO, Thales Defense and Security, Inc.
- Thales has signed agreements with six initial resellers for MissionLINK and VesseLINK.
- These agreements initiate the sale and distribution of these solutions into a broad range of land and marine markets.
- MissionLINK and VesseLINK use Iridium Certus to provide reliable communications on land and sea.