Wideband detection and classification of mines. Optimised for the littoral underwater battlespace. Effective against all known mine types, either in production or in development, and particularly against stealth mines.
- The highest resolution hull-mounted minehunting sonar available.
- Hull mounted high frequency sonar effective to 80 m depth at ranges up to 1000 m.
- Offers greatly improved MCMV safety when operating in live minefields.
- Can be operated globally in areas previously considered unsuitable for conventional mine clearance operations.
- Wideband pulse compression technology allows long range detection and classification of new generation low target strength mines.
- Improved operability benefits through the combination of advanced Computer Aided Detection (CAD) algorithms with flat screen colour displays mounted in multifunction consoles.
- Operating modes include search, detection, classification, high resolution classification, route survey and mine avoidance.
- Fully integrated NAUTIS III Command System.
- Specifically designed as a retrofit upgrade for minehunters equipped with Sonar 193M.
Feel free to
download the files