Responsibility: a means to achieve our strategic goals
Acting responsibly is not just the right thing to do — it gives us a competitive edge.
« Acting responsibly is part of who we are — and it's critical to our long-term success. »
- It sets us apart from the competition by giving customers and shareholders the transparency they demand.
- It helps us find new ways to innovate.
- It provides a way to anticipate risks that could damage our business.
The responsibility of being a leader
Our reputation is our most valuable possession
Recognised as a leader
- Our partners and stakeholders regularly praise our performance in the field of ethics and corporate responsibility — and we're proud of the recognition.
- We are the only French aerospace and defence company to achieve the highest level of reporting under the United Nations Global Compact.
Ethics and risk managementThales is aware of the increasing risks of non-compliance and the severe sanctions incurred. Strict standards and procedures are in place across the Thales organisation and regularly audited to manage all these risks.
Good governance is the key to sustainabilityFind out more about Thales's corporate governance model.
EmployeesThales actively supports employees and local communities.
EnvironmentThales has a rigorous environmental protection policy which it continuously reviews and improves.
Key corporate responsibility documents
Innovate for people
As an extension of the Group’s core mission to make the world a safer place, the Thales Foundation aims to draw on Thales’s innovative flair and technology expertise to benefit society in the areas of education and humanitarian crises.