Thales Integrated Report on Corporate Responsibility 2022
After the ongoing global crisis triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic, 2022 has opened with the eruption of a large-scale armed conflict in Ukraine, bringing devastating humanitarian impacts along with the risk of serious food and energy shortages. On a different note, the release of the sixth IPCC report once again detailed the daunting impacts of global warming. Though quite different in nature, both events shine a light on the massive transformations currently underway in our world. These changes have led in turn to a widespread commitment on the part of all stakeholders, including an increasingly engaged business sector.
- Patrice Caine, Chairman & CEO
- Patrice Caine, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
TRUST: CENTRAL TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- How can we guarantee the sovereignty of states in an interconnected world?
- Is defence a major player in sustainable development?
- Are artificial intelligence and ethics compatible?
- How can we protect the identities of citizens in a world where everything is “data”?
- Can we develop mobility solutions while reversing climate trajectories?
- How can we diversify recruitment for increasingly specialised professions?
- Dialogue with stakeholders to build trust
THALES: A TRUSTED PARTNER
- Our businesses
- Responsible innovation for a sustainable world
- Product safety and security: a cornerstone of customer trust
- Our value creation process
- Shared value creation with our stakeholders
- Our contribution to sustainable development goals
- Customer trust at the heart of Thales’s commitment
- Developing relationships of trust with our suppliers
CSR ACTION PLAN: ACTING FOR TRUST
- A positive impact on the environment and society
- Governance adapted to the challenges of the group
- Risk control: a key to performance
- Ethics and integrity, cornerstones of social responsibility
- Reducing the environmental footprint of our group and our customers
- A safe and inclusive work environment
- Technology as a lever for corporate citizenship
- Principles of responsibility
- Financial and extra-financial performance
- An evaluated and recognised approach
- Methodology, contact and credits