The first ruggedized high-speed smartphone for security forces
The future of Professional Mobile Radio (PMR) involves not only voice communication and text messaging but also multimedia services such as data, images, video, live feeds, face recognition and database queries. With the Thales Every Talk smartphone, all these services are available in a single pocket-size device!
Public Safety, Transportation, Utilities and many other user groups are looking to add Broadband capabilities to their existing Professional Mobile Radio (PMR) networks.
After having launched the first Full-IP TETRA based-solution more than 10 years ago, Thales is again the first to propose a full-featured Broadband ruggedized Push-To-Talk Terminal to the PMR Community.
This terminal offers a Broadband connectivity over a private network to PMR users.
- WiMAX 802.16e 1.8GHz, 2.5GHz,
- LTE (available late 2011)
- WiFi 802.11b, g, n
- Integrated GPS
- Dimension 66x132x23mm
- Weight 210g
User Interface & Display
- Display Image Size 3.2inch Full
- Camera resolution Front 300k
pixel, Rear 2Mpixel
- Integrated Micro SD card
- Windows CE, Android (late 2011)
- Memory 1G(NAND), 256MB(DDR)
- Battery 2600mAh Li-Polymer
- Operating Temperature –20°C to
- Audio Accessories, Chargers
(Rapid and Travel charger),
- Carrying accessories